Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:33 AM

Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? (965 Views)

Taye Currency Gives Zazoo Portable Money, Tells Him To Colect It Personally / 11 Nigerian Celebrity Stories That Made Headlines In 2017 / Nigerian Celebrity Caricature Drawings (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by SimplyFabulous: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
I just thought about this and decided to share so as to know what some celebs were like before fame.

Firstly i knew Blossom Chukwujekwu who is now a top Actor in Nollywood. We attended thesame secondary school. A very cool and collective science student that never had grama and action writen in his face. But today he is pulling it off like he started acting from childhood. Thumbs up to him.

Second person is Adesuwa Etomi. A now trending and hot nollywood actress getting married to Banky soon. Her mum use to be my pastor in the UK. She was also more like a church babe that one would think will become a pastor. But however she always had that drama and fun to be with character that we see her display on screen today. More blessings follow her and a happy married life. Less i forget, i know she was the kind that loved Bankys kind of music then but never imagined meeting him let alone getting married to him. Finding herself in the spotlight is a sure sign that her destiny was clear.

Last but not the least is mama Africa, the very beautiful and Talented Yemi Alade. The daughter of a well deciplined senior police officer who is late now. A young promising star girl then, shy and very collective. Always hard to get if you know what i mean. She always had love for music but that spark of being in the spot wasnt there because of the kind of home she grew up but today she is holding the top spot in African entertainment. Truly a blessed girl i must say.

These are just the ones i know personally in terms of the entertainment industry. I believe some people here will have something to say about those they knew before fame.

Lets here it.
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by Tolexander: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Evans!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by sunnysunny69(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Tolexander:
Evans!

Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by Yeligray(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Tolexander:
Evans!
hehehe.. According to fela; na stalemate

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by kingxsamz(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
op I'm surprised u didn't know Lie Mohammed...
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by GloriaNinja(f): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
NONE
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by lordkush: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
I knew cynthia morGan
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by Eggcelent(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
I Knew Me.
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by slim75d(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
Timaya" when i was in primary sch he used to sell unripe plantain in my neighbourhood in PH, he was very fat ,his uncle's wife used to sell kaikai

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by Larrey(f): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Helen Paul
Abidemi kosoko
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by SonyObsessed: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
SimplyFabulous:
I just thought about this and decided to share so as to know what some celebs were like for before fame.

Firstly i knew Blossom Chukwujekwu who an is now to a top Actor in Hollywood Nollywood.

I feel so much better now. cheesy

I could go on, but OP i have a life! tongue
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by kurungu92(m): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bianca Ojukwu Used To Be Our Househelp
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by tompat86(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2017
Larrey:
Helen Paul
Abidemi kosoko
jibowu high school Alumni spotted...helen paul with her chocolate dentition then...lol
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by tompat86(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2017
Helen Paul,Abidemi Kosoko used to b my Asst Class Captain in MSHSF SS3...2004 set
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by teresafaith: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2017
I knew kcee That idiot is still owing my sister #200 for recharge card
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by Larrey(f): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2017
tompat86:
jibowu high school Alumni spotted...helen paul with her chocolate dentition then...lol
Hmmmm,correct. I was Helen Paul set
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by tompat86(m): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2017
Larrey:
Hmmmm,correct. I was Helen Paul set
are u related to baba kekere
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Did You Know Personally Before They Attained Fame? by Larrey(f): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2017
tompat86:
are u related to baba kekere
hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo / Bobrisky bags brand ambassador for Spectranet, did a photoshoot for the internet / Remembering Actress, Bisi Komolafe After She Died Of Pregnancy Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.