Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

Is Jesus The Servant Of God According To The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus The Servant Of God According To The Bible? (508 Views)

4 People Who Were Privileged To See God According To The Bible / The Real 7 Sins That Are An Abomination To God According To The Bible / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus The Servant Of God According To The Bible? by barajo1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Am not a fanatic and I will never be one. Have always believed between Islam and Christianity, one must be the right religion. The bone of contention is " which is the right one"
Among several contradictions between both religion is that: The Islamic doctrine refers to Jesus as the servant of God. All Christians disagree on this aspect. Though, there is still misconception among Christians on christ. Some argue is the son of God others belief is God. All groups have verse to back there point.
Back to my point, Is Jesus actually the servant of God? Yes, am asking because I stumbled on some verses of the Bible that refers to him as ' servant of God '. You are asking which verse? Go to the book of Acts 3: 13, isaiah 42:1, mathew 12:18....
These verses are translated as 'son of God ' in some versions of the Bible. This take me to a topic that made front page on nairaland recently, "which is the right version of the Bible? "
I rest my case.
Re: Is Jesus The Servant Of God According To The Bible? by smoy: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
barajo1:
Am not a fanatic and I will never be one. Have always believed between Islam and Christianity, one must be the right religion. The bone of contention is " which is the right one"
Among several contradictions between both religion is that: The Islamic doctrine refers to Jesus as the servant of God. All Christians disagree on this aspect. Though, there is still misconception among Christians on christ. Some argue is the son of God others belief is God. All groups have verse to back there point.
Back to my point, Is Jesus actually the servant of God? Yes, am asking because I stumbled on some verses of the Bible that refers to him as ' servant of God '. You are asking which verse? Go to the book of Acts 3: 13, isaiah 42:1, mathew 12:18....
These verses are translated as 'son of God ' in some versions of the Bible. This take me to a topic that made front page on nairaland recently, "which is the right version of the Bible? "
I rest my case.
John 6:38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me.

get me one contradiction from Qur'an to back your claims pls, but for Jesus is just a prophet of God.

(1) (Reply)

Darwin’s Real Message: Have You Missed It? / FANO’s Prophet Akinbodunse’s Prophecy On Zimbabwean Economy Fulfilled / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(21/01/2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.