Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) (34087 Views)

Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila / Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jaynom:
I tried to forget but iCant grin

i knew someone will do this!

Nigerians una no dey forgive and forget grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by Paulezuzu(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Yakubu Aiyegbeni's visit to Oritsefemi's home is nothing but a bad omen.

I pray his wife does not suffer miscarriages like Yakubu missed that unforgettable goal.

My advice to Femi: pls get a juju priest to cleanse your house before the wedding to drive out evey Yakubu-spirit deposited in your home as a result of his visit.

See as the Yakubu head be like calabash wey dem take dey drink burukutu.

That means till now u never get sense? Na wa oooo.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by Chidexsco8448(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
The Guy who won FIFA MISS OF THE CENTURY AWARD against GREECE
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by apharm(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Samusu:
Yakubu, that goal wey yhu missed still de fresh for my mind. E no gree clear 7yrs after
grin
Samusu:
Yakubu, that goal wey yhu missed still de fresh for my mind. E no gree clear 7yrs after
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by hopexter(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I pray his wife does not suffer miscarriages like Yakubu missed that unforgettable goal.

My advice to Femi: pls get a juju priest to cleanse your house before the wedding to drive out evey Yakubu-spirit deposited in your home as a result of his visit.

Chief Priest, this is how you people start, later you'll start requesting for goats for offerings.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by ensamy(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ayiegbemi hnmnmm this guy wey make us never win world cup because of that terrible miss. So at 50 he never ?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by realoscar84(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
A great missician visited a great musician. God Almighty knows that I have tried to forget Yakubu missing that all important sitter 7years ago but I can't. Chai, U just made remember what Ive been trying to forget. I can't simply forget the cry.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by enomakos(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

haba you wicked o
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by RELAN2446(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bills2307:
Yea, 2bottles is ok
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by joystickextend1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Good one..

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by Walexybobo(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
It is 7yrs or so now, If we don't 4gv yakubu then who will? Ghanians, Cameroonian or Libarians.
Even if he scored that goal then, can we won the world cup?
Even on the verge of winning ucl trophy when JT missed a penalty against united that does nt make d fans lose hope in him back then.
we shld all learn hw to forgive pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by ensamy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
naijafella:
Who is Ayegbeni?
The person that made us not to win fifa world cup, when Nigeria vs South korea in Finals. South korea won the Trophy because of Aueigbemi miss.
Check Guinness book of world record its there.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
ubongoton:
One secret in life is that you must be noted for one good or bad ,,nigerians remember yakubu when it comes to football missed,
But what will Nnamdi cownu our mazi will be remember of?
He Will be remembered as a Hero, a nightmare to your messiah, freedom fighter.
Now back to your topic, what will Buhari Jubrin be remembered with? Murderer or Recessionist

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by SuccesYear: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
naijafella:
Who is Ayegbeni?
A junkie
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by ensamy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
He has gone for spiritual cleansing, otherwise on the wedding day he can miss the wife and kiss the chief bridesmaid shocked shocked
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by Leez(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
ubongoton:
One secret in life is that you must be noted for one good or bad ,,nigerians remember yakubu when it comes to football missed,
But what will Nnamdi cownu our mazi will be remember of?

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by Jaynom(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
LesbianBoy:

i knew someone will do this!

Nigerians una no dey forgive and forget grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
For where?! That miss was epic!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by Leez(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe
grin grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by toseen7: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
oviejnr:
All those posters above tho, lets have a forgiving heart grin grin grin

But wetin Yakubu do that year self no good oh angry angry
Lmao..., you say make we forgive, but you still come dey remember us again grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by drey076(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yakubuuuuuu
cheesy
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Oblongata:
brother forgive and forget na
if that goal enter, we wouldn't have wait till 2014 before reaching d round of 16

No be say goal even hard to score
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by kokomaster3d: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I swear, you no well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by GaniuKazeeem(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
That your miss is something that will not leave the minds of Nigerians easily. In short, every were your name is mentioned or similar miss is seen, it will always be a moment of flash back.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by oviejnr(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
toseen7:

Lmao..., you say make we forgive, but you still come dey remember us again grin
That miss epic boss, even if we comot eye, he no go comot our mind lailai grin have a great week ahead
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by toseen7: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
oviejnr:
That miss epic boss, even if we comot eye, he no go comot our mind lailai grin have a great week ahead
Lol, na epic miss true-true, cheesy anytime i hear the name "Aiyegbeni", na that miss dey come my mind. E no easy to forget o grin

Thanks, have a wonderful week ahead baba nla.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by danjalingo: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
naijafella:
Who is Ayegbeni?
na one Fulani herdsman.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by oloriadejoke(f): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
All the posters above me just dey make me laff like seriously so Tey I almost pour away
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by COOL10(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
second highest goalscorer turn villian.

Even tho e don reach seven years, For goal wey u miss u deserve ..
. Lol but the way we Nigerians tend to bash ourselves is alarming. I just even realised it's SEVEN YEARS ALREADY yet people still remember that thing like their names. Islam Slimani missed a very similar chance 2 days back against us and I certainly doubt he's being criticized like we do Yakubu. Let's learn to forget certain ill happenings and focus on the positives. Life will definitely get easier that way.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by Benbobola(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
What about slimani's miss against Nigeria. It was just as horrible as yak's
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by talk2percy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bros be very careful with this guy's visitation. I hope u won't start missing important things in ur marriage.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by dealbest: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Funny enough every body here in South Korea knows Nigerian as a good footballing country and they know yakubu
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) by Nationalman: 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jaynom:
I tried to forget but iCant grin
i still remember.from that day na him i start to dey watch nigerian football in ghost mode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulkare‎em Jameela Onize Launches Anti-Drug Program (Photos) / Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia / Toke Makinwa Gives Cee-C Tommy Hilfiger Hand Bag As Birthday Gift. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.