Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,973 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:14 AM

If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? (757 Views)

Am i the Only Guy In Nigeria Who Likes Being Insulted By Girls? / No Man Has The Power To Handle My Waist For More Than 30 Seconds / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by bidemz(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
mine are
kcee illbliss chidimma
Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
bidemz:
mine are
kcee illbliss chidimma

buhari the rapper cheesy
Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by Durhleepee(f): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Eedris Abdulkareem and Blackface... angry
Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
are upcoming and failed artists included?

airforce1
Iamairforce1
all airforces account

4 Likes

Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by mrdickhead: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Airforce1
iamairforce1
Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by Airforce1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2017

Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
mrdickhead:
Airforce1
iamairforce1
jamariwolf:
are upcoming and I don't failed artists included?

airforce1
Iamairforce1
all airforces account

u guys what u can put up in the society when u are bashing qnd hating on guy dat don't care about what u think, and guy dat is going up d way embarassed
Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by bidemz(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

buhari the rapper cheesy
Nawa for you o
wen buhari turn rapper na
abi u be him manager??
Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Airforce1
Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
bidemz:

Nawa for you o
wen buhari turn rapper na
abi u be him manager??

what else he can do when he failed as president undecided
Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Airforce1

ur pussyyy is scratching

hoe b saying what she can't say in public angry
Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

u guys what u can put up in the society when u are bashing qnd hating on guy dat don't care about what u think, and guy dat is going up d way embarassed
you're definitely not retired yet. I'm entitled to my opinions. k?
Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
jamariwolf:
you're definitely not retired yet. I'm entitled to my opinions. k?

ok wolf kiss
Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by Airforce1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Airforce1
I don't want to believe you're the girl on your Dp
Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by mrdickhead: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

and who cares about you undecided
Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Airforce1:

I don't want to believe you're the girl on your Dp
I am.i am a yoruba muslim from no man's land LAGOS.
I repeat I don't like you,tosyn2much and iamJ the three of you have something in common and that is childishness and folishness
Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by iamJ(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

Re: If You Have The Power To Remove Three Artists In Nigeria,who Will They Be? by Airforce1(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

I repeat I don't like you,tosyne2much and iamJ the three of you have something in common and that is childishness and folishness

Lol cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Lagos Bachelor: When Hot Romance With A Neighbour Turns Dead Cold / Grace Finds Other Nympho Housegirls Like Her At The Tap / Female Viginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.