Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,233 members, 7,880,885 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

Plight Of Abia State Teachers And Pensioners - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Plight Of Abia State Teachers And Pensioners (391 Views)

Consider Students’ Plight, Call Off Strike, Buhari Begs ASUU / Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Ngige Must Go. Pensioners Cries Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plight Of Abia State Teachers And Pensioners by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
My Dad is a pensioner and my mom a teacher; I just got admitted into one of the tertiary institutions but i havn't been able to pay my acceptance fee.
How can i pay, when my dad is been owed '9 months pension and my mom 6 months salary'. At times i wonder how we survive, cos it is a miracle and a mystery. I have siblings who are all in the university, life became much more difficult after this present govt. came on board.
The most painful part is the govt. not showing remorse and labour union not doing anything.
I can't even type all the ordeals i've gone through.
I take solace in the fact that, God would judge both the living and the dead...

(1) (Reply)

Eventsmaniac / In The Line By Albertus T. Dudley / Eastern Nsit Ward 9 Endorse Mark Esset For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.