Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate (36084 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / Anambra 2017 Election: Obiano Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form / Groups Gifts Obiano N12.5 Million For Anambra 2017 Election Form - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by darlenese(f): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
you were not invited because u are not a contender but a pretender .
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
If the media the arbiter of Democracy can not guarantee democracy, I wonder who will. Channels cannot claim to be politically neutral by doing this injustice, this bias is unwarranted.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by dotch: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Take Heart bro, your voice is not loud enough neither is your pocket
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by twilliamx(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHO CARES? HE AIN'T PAYING MY BILLS, SO I DON'T CARE IF HE WINS OR NOT.

Stupid Nigerian youth

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Pacesetter123(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
givan:
Imagine risking your life in the hands of IPOB n NA just to go out to vote for yul! Just imagine!!
kikikikikikikikikiiiiiiii!!!So funny
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
Emperor2463:
VIRAL PHOTOSYul Edochie reacts to being left out of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial debate
ByLaila Ijeoma..Published on November 12, 2017 at 8:56 pm
Yul Edochie

Nigerian actor and flagbearer of Democratic People’s Congress in Anambra State 2017 Gubernatorial election, Yul Edochie, has reacted to being left out of Gubernatorial debate organized by Channels TV for the Governorship aspirants.

Yul Edochie who is still optimistic about winning regardless of the debate, tweeted;

“I wasn’t invited to the debate. But its nothing to worry about. We’ll keep the spirit high and keep campaigning. Its time for the masses to have a say. November 18th, stand with me, the future is in our hands.”

http://www.promisegoziem.com/2017/11/yul-edochie-reacts-to-being-left-out-of.html

Anambra state government house is not a nollywood center

U can go to asaba film village and do ur presentation
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by talk2percy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
U dey play with Nigeria ni??
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Zonacom(m): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
safarigirl:
Who doesn't know that Nigerian media in itself is incompetent and useless?

They ought to have invited all the contestants for the debate. That is what an independent media does, a respectable one.....but even Channels can't tick that box
Ignorance. How do you expect channels to invite more than 20 candidates to a governorship debate. That'll make the debate very boring and tiring. If you'd been following Channels prior to the debate you'd understand that they didn't just handpick the 5 candidates they invited. It was public opinion.
If you really watched the debate, you'll agree that Channels did a great work. From the pre-debate analysis, the debate proper and the post debate analysis. I'm impressed. They need commendation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by slimfairboy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
...i pray this Yul wins! Let's give the youth a chance.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by ariwamichael(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:

if we all strt caring...probably things will change for the better

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:

And who asked you whether he pays your Gadamn bills or not undecided

Besides, if you truly never gave a damn, why did you open this thread to the extent of even reading it?

Hypocrite....

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by chuckjonesautos: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Vick4rill:
selfish fool

He is a slowpoke.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by nedu2000(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
very shallow,people are talking about electing leaders and you are here looking for another sugar daddy that will pay your bills. Broke ass

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by chuckjonesautos: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
profmiganigal:

Anambra state government house is not a nollywood center

U can go to asaba film village and do ur presentation

With people like you.. how can the youths of today have hope? A youth's dream of serving his state is being dampened and laughed at by other youths.. and you make mockery of his gubernatorial race.. I pray that God/Allah will do a miracle and install him as the governor.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by rozay12345: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
I can assure you that your dad is not voting for you, better step down now for a sure candidate so that you do not lose everything.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by emeijeh(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
onatisi:

he thinks nigeria is like Philippines that voted a film actor estrada as their president because they thought he would replay his kind loving roles in movies when he gets into political office , na stone dem take chase am away after he used all their money do paparazzi

Keep quiet there!

Who was Ronald Reagan before joining politics and eventually becoming president of the United States?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Hotzone(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Don't be fazed. Channelstv is APC compliant!
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by blaqroy: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nwokeoma
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Kokolet11: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
BCISLTD:
angry channels should apologize immediately ..Everything on channels is paid for...useless media house
lagos-ibadam express media.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by sbfynest(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:

buhari fall on u
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Kokolet11: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
BCISLTD:
angry channels should apologize immediately ..Everything on channels is paid for...useless media house
lagos-ibadam express media
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
INEC go just open office for this guy head eeh!!!, only that time en no go see money go back Lagos go continue from where he stoped in *am in love =part 25*...............I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Bhol28: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Is the guy himself serious, guber election no be Yam I beg.Yul get campaign office?,Not social media campaign office o
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by safarigirl(f): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
Zonacom:

Ignorance. How do you expect channels to invite more than 20 candidates to a governorship debate. That'll make the debate very boring and tiring. If you'd been following Channels prior to the debate you'd understand that they didn't just handpick the 5 candidates they invited. It was public opinion.
If you really watched the debate, you'll agree that Channels did a great work. From the pre-debate analysis, the debate proper and the post debate analysis. I'm impressed. They need commendation.
didn't follow any of that.

It's obvious the most popular parties/ candidates would be picked if it was public opinion.

That being said, there is nothing wrong with having all 20 candidates present themselves to the public, maybe not in one debate, but at different times. That is how good journalism works.

It's a shame Nigeria has nothing that works outside corruption.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by GloriaNinja(f): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
chimchim1:
Gloria my love. Long time
ummm I know you?
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Viula(m): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nigerian youths will be complaining of Buhari been too old and that older politians should give the youth chance but when they see a young man like Yul contesting they will not support him tomorow
they will cry foul again.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Diamond23(f): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Simple Nigerian political ideology...Sparrow don't mingle with Eagle.Only if u understand sad
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
HugeDan:
serious candidates were invited.
hahaha so u mean he isn't serious? No mind all this Obiano and Nwoye Intimidation. YUL EDOCHIE go shock una. November 18 na nxt week
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by mecussey(m): 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
givan:
Imagine risking your life in the hands of IPOB n NA just to go out to vote for yul! Just imagine!!

laugh just commot for my mouth for this midnight....this ur statement is so funny.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by BCISLTD: 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
Kokolet11:
lagos-ibadam express media.

You know them well..u must be an agency person
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Robbin7(m): 12:57am On Nov 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:

U well?
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate by Robbin7(m): 1:06am On Nov 13, 2017
darlenese:
you were not invited because u are not a contender but a pretender .

This is why Buhari said is wife belongs to za ozza raum.

Please come and meet me in za ozza raum.

U shouldn't be here because dis is not 4 oloshos to understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Pilots, Air Force Personnel Die In Military Aircraft Crash / Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C / Atiku Responds To Apc’s Claim He’s Cameroonian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.