Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Biro Sketch Of My Mum's Old Picture - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Of My Mum's Old Picture (1073 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) / My Biro Sketch Of My Mum's Old Picture Depicted With Red Biro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biro Sketch Of My Mum's Old Picture by Riqueleme(m): 6:46am On Nov 13, 2017
My Biro sketch of mum's old picture

Re: My Biro Sketch Of My Mum's Old Picture by Franzinni: 7:22am On Nov 13, 2017
Don't show her please ...you go fit chop slap by mistake from her ...don't show her bro...

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of My Mum's Old Picture by Riqueleme(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Franzinni:
Don't show her please ...you go fit chop slap by mistake from her ...don't show her bro...
Thanks bro
Nice comment
Re: My Biro Sketch Of My Mum's Old Picture by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Wow.. nice work. U can do better
Re: My Biro Sketch Of My Mum's Old Picture by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 13, 2017
This is good if you are still in primary school and just learning drawing. Anything other than that, sorry to say, is rubbish. Your mama may hate you because of this.
Re: My Biro Sketch Of My Mum's Old Picture by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Proportions are not right as you can see.
Try applying grid-lines on the picture you are referencing and do same when drawing, it will help you balance & proportions when drawing.
lets say they are 2.5m apart, and ou pic each box, you will be able to detail each part and it comes as a whole when you done.

Practice makes perfect.
Riqueleme:
My Biro sketch of mum's old picture

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer Needed / Do You Need Content For Cinema 4D, 3ds Max, Sketchup, Modo, Iclone..... / How To Vectorize Any Object Using Adobe Illustrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.