Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:58 PM

16-year-old Girl Kills Her Newborn By Shoving A Rock Down Her Throat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16-year-old Girl Kills Her Newborn By Shoving A Rock Down Her Throat (560 Views)

Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier / EFCC Announces 16-year Probe Into Saraki’s Activities, Says It’s Not Political / PDP Did Nothing Throughout Their 16-year In Government – God’swill Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-year-old Girl Kills Her Newborn By Shoving A Rock Down Her Throat by Owambeuk: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2017
A 16-year-old girl, Alaya Dotson, of Denver, has been arrested and charged with murder for the death of her newborn daughter baby after she shoved a rock down her throat.

Dotson allegedly put a  rock in the baby’s throat just an hour after giving birth, police said.

Police said Dotson confessed to choking the baby because she was unaware of her pregnancy and only realized she was giving birth while using the bathroom in her home in September.

Dotson said after giving birth she took the newborn up to her room and laid on the floor next to the infant, trying to think of what to do next.

She said the baby girl’s arms were “moving back and forth, but she was not crying.”

Dotson said she then wrapped the baby in a blanket and went outside onto her patio where she saw a rock and shoved the rock down the newborn’s throat, police said.

Dotson’s mother found the 16-year-old outside with “a lot of blood on her shirt” and noticed blood on the blanket that the infant was wrapped in and immediately called police, but the teen allegedly told her that the baby girl was already dead.

READ MORE: http://www.owambeeuk.com/2017/11/omg-16-year-old-girl-kills-her-newborn.html?m=1

Re: 16-year-old Girl Kills Her Newborn By Shoving A Rock Down Her Throat by raker300: 7:22am On Nov 13, 2017
Imagine this nonsense..

Re: 16-year-old Girl Kills Her Newborn By Shoving A Rock Down Her Throat by NaijaMutant(f): 7:29am On Nov 13, 2017
wickedness
Re: 16-year-old Girl Kills Her Newborn By Shoving A Rock Down Her Throat by Fxmanager(m): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2017
NaijaMutant:
wickedness
Real wickedness.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Kills Her Newborn By Shoving A Rock Down Her Throat by policy12: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Aiye le..
Re: 16-year-old Girl Kills Her Newborn By Shoving A Rock Down Her Throat by JayCynic(m): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2017
I didnt see a photo of the girl, i didnt see a photo of the police. All I saw was a photo of police restraint barrier.

Now OP, tell me why I should believe you.
Re: 16-year-old Girl Kills Her Newborn By Shoving A Rock Down Her Throat by ZombieTAMER: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2017
JayCynic:
I didnt see a photo of the girl, i didnt see a photo of the police. All I saw was a photo of police restraint barrier.

Now OP, tell me why I should believe you.

Better believe it
Anything is possible in America
Re: 16-year-old Girl Kills Her Newborn By Shoving A Rock Down Her Throat by juman(m): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2017
Unfortunate thing.

The baby came just like from no where.

She didnt know she was pregnant.

She committed crime. Unfortunate, her action was a crime.

(1) (Reply)

A / How Apc Wants To Fund Buhari's 2019 Reelection Bid / Bello Sacks 1,774 Kogi Workers, 8 Perm Secs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.