Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,907 members, 7,966,366 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:25 PM

My Colleague Just Asked To Date Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Colleague Just Asked To Date Me (1210 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Colleague Just Asked To Date Me by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2017
I know some of you will say "I don't date in the office" but this case seems to be different.

First this my colleague has been getting job offers from other companies and has plans to leave our current office, so if he leaves it'll remove that awkwardness of dating him.

But still it may just look like I'm saying yes to him for the wrong reason.
Re: My Colleague Just Asked To Date Me by naijaboiy: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2017
Do you like him?
Re: My Colleague Just Asked To Date Me by jworos(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2017
naijaboiy:
Do you like him?
Good question
Re: My Colleague Just Asked To Date Me by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2017
If you are sure he will leave his current office for another company, and u like him. Go ahead.
Nothing wrong dating him.
Re: My Colleague Just Asked To Date Me by olac21(m): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2017
It is no big deal to me though!!
Re: My Colleague Just Asked To Date Me by Ranchhoddas: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Wetin make we come do now?
Re: My Colleague Just Asked To Date Me by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
The babe has agreed to d guys request already, she is jst here to show herself.
Re: My Colleague Just Asked To Date Me by PointZerom: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Women and dick na waa o!

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Just Asked To Date Me by femoboy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Date him at ur risk because when gets to the new place, he will definitely see anoda opeke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / What Do You Do To A Friend That Is Fond Of Stealing?? / What Life Has Taught Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.