Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,300 members, 7,881,105 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Pero Adeniyi Celebrates Two Years Of Donating One Of Her Kidneys To Her Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Celebrates Two Years Of Donating One Of Her Kidneys To Her Mum (391 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi Celebrates Two Years Of Donating One Of Her Kidneys To Her Mum by rhonard(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2017
2baba's ex, Pero Adeniyi, recently celebrated two years as a living donor

Pero donated a kidney to her ailing mother years ago and both of them are still alive and healthy - The selfless daughter shared photos of her mum on the hospital bed on social media Former lover and baby mama of 2baba, Pero Adeniyi, recently celebrated two years of being a living donor. Pero donated one of her kidneys to her ailing mum in a selfless act years ago and today, they are both alive and well.

The complications that come with kidney transplant is so grave that people naturally decline being a donor even to their loved ones. Sometimes, there's no match and other times, they are incapable of donating for health reasons. Pero was God sent to her mother when she was on the sick bed, seeking a new kidney to continue living her years on earth. As a selfless daughter, she offered to be her mother's helper. Two years later, they are both living healthy and have every reason to celebrate.

She said: "2 years, 2 surgeries, kidneystrong living on one! Thank you Lord! The Ultimate gift... the gift of life. All I can say is thank you Lord. #PROUDLIVINGDONOR#THEBIGASK#THEBIGGIVE#SHAREYOURSPARE#THEGIFTOFLIFE."

Re: Pero Adeniyi Celebrates Two Years Of Donating One Of Her Kidneys To Her Mum by iamJ(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2017
good, if you're ugly and you're not nice

you're useless

Happy for them

#No Filter Attitude

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Actress Oge Okoye’s Birthday Dinner / Meet The Winner Of The 2017 Miss World Competition / I Won’t Kill Myself Over AFRIMA Snub – Small Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.