Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,130 members, 7,880,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nigeria Tertiary Institutions is The Worse Institution in The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Tertiary Institutions is The Worse Institution in The World (364 Views)

Gbajabiamila: Nigeria’s Tertiary Institutions Lack Capacity To Solve Problems / State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) / Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Tertiary Institutions is The Worse Institution in The World by Adieza(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2017
Nigeria polytechnics are in shambles. The students are inventing electric fans while the Switzerland's Federal Polytechnic Institute just designed a revolutionary airplane called the Pod Plane. Talk about being left behind. I guess Nigerians need to pray some more. God seems not to be hearing the prayers.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=292716534567795&id=158338594672257

Re: Nigeria Tertiary Institutions is The Worse Institution in The World by stevnwigw: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2017
Federal poly nekede developed the first automobile but Nigeria govt never allowed it see the light of the day. that's when they were cursed.

(1) (Reply)

There Was Election In Anambra State / My Campaign, PDP Not Involved In Vote Buying – Obaze / Inspector General Of Police Claims He's Sleeping With Female Officers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.