Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,033 members, 7,949,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

White People Are Not Exposed Like Us - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / White People Are Not Exposed Like Us (593 Views)

The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White People Are Not Exposed Like Us by Elmos: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2010
This is my first time in obodo oyinbo, my cousin and I went out on the a train, we desire to be prudent with the cash we had, we therefore resulted to Lapping each other on the train, and the checker got to us and the yeye oyinbo was shouting, you can do that shit right on the train, you get to go home to get yourself Bleep up! We told him, we were doing nothing but we were only lapping each other, we are cousins, the next guy sitting next to us said let them be I am gay too and am proud of it and he faced us and aren’t you proud of you being gay, we looked at him and said we are not Gay but cousins. Everyone person in the coach laughing at us. Are these people sensible, does lapping one another in a train translate to homosexuality on a train? At least we do it often in Molue and Danfo
Re: White People Are Not Exposed Like Us by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2010
una don disgrace naija finish shocked
Re: White People Are Not Exposed Like Us by clemcykul(f): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2010
lol is just too funny lmao!!

cant imagine that u guys couldnt drop ur naija bahavoir at home
Re: White People Are Not Exposed Like Us by flexystar(f): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2010
guy u are truly exposed.
Re: White People Are Not Exposed Like Us by busybody20: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2010
Elmos:

This is my first time in obodo oyinbo, my cousin and I went out on the a train, we desire to be prudent with the cash we had, we therefore[b] resulted to Lapping each other on the train,[/b] and the checker got to us and the yeye oyinbo was shouting, you can do that poo right on the train, you get to go home to get yourself bleep up! We told him, we were doing nothing but we were only lapping each other, we are cousins, the next guy sitting next to us said let them be I am gay too and am proud of it and he faced us and aren’t you proud of you being gay, we looked at him and said we are not Gay but cousins. Everyone person in the coach laughing at us. Are these people sensible, does lapping one another in a train translate to homosexuality on a train? At least we do it often in Molue and Danfo

grin grin

Nice Joke!

(1) (Reply)

Smart Kids~~~ / When Naija Was A Baby Nation / Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.