Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Tiwa Savage Rocks Expensive Crystal Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Rocks Expensive Crystal Dress (541 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Towel In Nude Photoshoot / Tiwa Savage Rocks Adidas Designer Swimsuit / Fans React As Tiwa Savage Rocks Sleeveless Top: "A Bra Would Have Been Better" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Expensive Crystal Dress by rhonard(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
The mother of one displayed her curves in the fashion piece which took two months to make - It was designed by South African Gert Johan Coetzee Nigerian star girl, Tiwa Savage, looked all shades of gorgeous recently when she rocked and expensive piece, made of crystals and tassels. The hand made piece took over two months to make and everyone can see why it took that long.

Fashionista, Tiwa rocked the hot dress and shared the photos on her Instagram page. She told the story of the lovely dress, saying how every stone placed on the dress was hand made, designed from scratch to finish. The killer dress was designed by South African designer, Gert Johan Coetzee. Tiwa rocked the magnificent piece with icy blonde hair and left many fans drooling over her gorgeousness.

She shared the photo and captioned it: "Where do I start with this dress ... so this custom piece took over 2 months to make because it was hand made from scratch, each crystal, each tassel ... Gertz told me to be bold and wear absolutely nothing under because he has placed everything in the right place to cover my "bits" in his own words and he promised it would look great and he delivered this absolutely stunning dress for me. Pics don't do it enough justice. Shoutout @kizaster for handling this from inception And to you @gertjohancoetzee "

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Expensive Crystal Dress by iamJ(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
which curve? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Being sexy is easy, madam tiwa you're not sexy

See the disgusting armpit in the first pix self embarassed

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Expensive Crystal Dress by nikkypearl(f): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ewo ni irun funfun gan
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Expensive Crystal Dress by princeemmma(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
wetin dey this woman sef

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi's Wife Dares Women To Share Make Up Free Photos / Burna Boy In Serious Trouble As All Evidence Points To Him. / Nigerian Lady Exposes Her Friend Who Gave Birth, Sold The Baby For N300k & Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.