Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,752 members, 7,882,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Paul Okoye’s Throwback On Psquare’s Hummer H2 And Toyota Sequia. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye’s Throwback On Psquare’s Hummer H2 And Toyota Sequia. (2148 Views)

Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me / Paul Okoye’s Throwback On Psquare’s Hummer H2 And Toyota Sequia. / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye’s Throwback On Psquare’s Hummer H2 And Toyota Sequia. by mfon18: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
http://africacelebcarblog.com/?p=464

Paul Okoye among the twin brothers always remembers were they came from and that is why he posted this picture on his IG page to show the world their very first suv, the very first suv owned by them, I remember that the sequia was given to them as a gift and the later bought they hummer h2 this is a very good motivation.

Re: Paul Okoye’s Throwback On Psquare’s Hummer H2 And Toyota Sequia. by dammiecool(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
paul go and sing jor tongue
Re: Paul Okoye’s Throwback On Psquare’s Hummer H2 And Toyota Sequia. by thedondada(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
dammiecool:
paul go and sing jor tongue

Lol
Re: Paul Okoye’s Throwback On Psquare’s Hummer H2 And Toyota Sequia. by MasterKim: 12:28am On Nov 14, 2017
Abeg who carry my bleeps were I carry am put?

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Wedding Of Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian / See Bishop Oyedepo’s Gigantic Mansion In His Hometown In Kwara (photos) / Millionaire Hires Strippers For Son’s 12th Birthday Party(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.