Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,833 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:50 PM

Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) (26756 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by wambosamuel1980: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
Any person that woman campaign for lost it remember Chris Ngige, my problem is let them do free and fair election believe me OBIANO will win.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bolustical:
May we not fall from grace,

Wonder how anything about Nnamdi Kanu hardly makes the news (both print and electronic), not even on our own Nairaland?

Even his ewarriors like raker300, nbote et al have stopped talking about him.

That's what happens when you feel important than your importance!

you will be humbled on Saturday by what we will do even in his absence

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by legendte(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
pyyxxaro:
sad why this woman con old like this naaa

Abi are the gods after her kiss
She is old and doesn't wear make due to her recent evangelical work.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by tchimatic(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
post=62342760:
This is what irritate me when ever you comment.
Pls stop spreading hate among our people, Enugu was once Anambra.
don't mind the bigot... some wawa people r more Anambra than him...

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by shaibu123: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
After watching last night debate, i believe Obaze is the best for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by Earthquake1: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
Okoyiboz3:

Here's an Igbo person referring to another Igbo person. He's calling a prominent Igbo actress because she is from Enugu state.

The illiterate is ignorant of the fact that Anambra State was created in 1976 from part of East Central State, and its capital was Enugu.

These are the unfortunate miscreants saying Nigeria is marginalising Igbos and they want the Potopoto Republic of Biafra.
[/s]

You are so unfortunately unintelligent that you do not know that you are quoting your fellow scratched face miscreant.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
nonsobaba:
LOL

A faded wawa woman who don't have any influence in Anambra state. Her perceived evil personality due to constant bad roles in movies is also a disadvantage to the candidate she is promoting.

APGA leads, Anambra follows.
why do u have to insult the woman. u have the right to support whoever u like and she has thesame right also. u dont sound intelligent at all
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by Nbote(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bolustical:
May we not fall from grace,

Wonder how anything about Nnamdi Kanu hardly makes the news (both print and electronic)these days, not even on our own Nairaland?

Even his ewarriors like raker300, nbote et al have stopped talking about him.

That's what happens when you feel important than your importance!

Lol... Bia I am a full fledged Igboman but have neva been in support of d stance Nnamdi Kanu took. I've always been vocal about dat.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by eMDeeLinks: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
I hope sombori will not say it Nollywoo movie
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

You are so unfortunately unintelligent that you do not know that you are quoting your fellow scratched face miscreant.

You must be mistaking me for a member of your unfortunate family where stupidity is a basis for respect.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by David160(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
obaze all the way... hoping he wins this election..
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by nonsobaba: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
post=62342760:

Mr, swerve! You are not from Anambra state. You can keep fooling others, not me. Anambra and wawa people have nothing in common. That's the reason why we called for a split from those mgbeke skulls. The average Anambra indigene is never dull and lazy as are the wawa and adada misfits.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by magzey: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
The Failure Trek part one. this may be film shooting use as campaign. this woman don don old finish. FKK over to you. grin grin grin

Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
ChilledPill:

My hate for Obiano started the day he killed his fellow Igbos at Nkpor and Onitsha and after killing them he shamelessly came out and denied it.....

If Apga had presented another person other than Obiano I would have surpported the person whole-heartedly.

Ipob your fellow igbos? like calling armed robbers your brothers because they spoke igbo?

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
nonsobaba:
Mr, swerve! You are not from Anambra state. You can keep fooling others, not me. Anambra and wawa people have nothing in common. That's the reason why we called for a split from those mgbeke skulls. The average Anambra indigene is never dull and lazy as are the wawa and adada misfits.
Dumb
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by Splashme: 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
post=62342760:

Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
I am sure she was mesmerized by him and bought over after watching his performance last night,which progressive and enlightened personality wouldnt? Anyway,he will come 2nd behind tony nwoye the incomi g governor,the ayaka nsugbe.up apc.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
nonsobaba:
LOL

A faded wawa woman who don't have any influence in Anambra state. Her perceived evil personality due to constant bad roles in movies is also a disadvantage to the candidate she is promoting.

A " faded" WAWA woman that will probably feed you and your sorry azz family.. At least she made her money through hard work not drug dealing in Indonesia; una stock in trade.. cool
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Here's an Igbo person referring to another Igbo person. He's calling a prominent Igbo actress because she is from Enugu state.

The illiterate is ignorant of the fact that Anambra State was created in 1976 from part of East Central State, and its capital was Enugu.

These are the unfortunate miscreants saying Nigeria is marginalising Igbos and they want the Potopoto Republic of Biafra.
How will the Biafra be achieved with the division amongst them..
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by chime8(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=nonsobaba post=62342276]LOL

Shame on you !!!!!
I thought you are a well oriented IGBO.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pdp is a past tense in Anambra
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by blessingdickson(f): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
My people for Anambra what about Yul Edochie?
i was about asking the same thing oooo,even kcee
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by blessingdickson(f): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
My people for Anambra what about Yul Edochie?
i was about asking the same question ,even kcee

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Old age don back susu
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by ebukahandsome(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
nonsobaba:
LOL

Igbo bu ofu (igbo is one)... Comments like this causes hate.. . Jiri nwayo
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
blessingdickson:
i was about asking the same thing oooo,even kcee
Wish i was by your other pillow.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by emmie14: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
nonsobaba:
LOL

You are naive. Your IQ is zero.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by FRESHG(m): 12:05am On Nov 14, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

WHO DOESNT KNOW THAT NONSOBABA IS A CONFIRMED EWEDU MUSLIM?

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by FRESHG(m): 12:07am On Nov 14, 2017
nonsobaba:

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Hmm, learnt something here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chizoba Ejike Arrives Cairo For Miss Intercontinental Pageant / Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Cute In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.