Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,777 members, 7,941,924 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Love Abroad! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Love Abroad! (424 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Abroad! by naijame34: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
I am of the assumption some nairalanders have found love here! I will try my luck as well.

Greetings,
I am 33 and located in the US! I would prefer a Christian man also in the US who is below 37 in age! Please kindly contact me at pearls44@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Love Abroad! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
naijame34:
I am of the assumption some nairalanders have found love here! I will try my luck as well.

Greetings,
I am 33 and located in the US! I would prefer a Christian man also in the US who is below 37 in age! Please kindly contact me at pearls44@yahoo.com
nice one, I'm available but not in the US yet wink wink.. But I hope you know that this is a naija site, definitely most men that will holla you will be from here and not in the US, well if you are lucky good.
Also learnt most naija guys in the US having taste a relationship with an oyinbo gal, wouldn't want to date a naija gal again, I wonder why, well, all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Walk Down That Aisle / Different Girls After They Hear 'it's Over' / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.