Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,187 members, 7,974,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:21 PM

Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? (1377 Views)

Why A Big P*nis Is Overrated - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by MrDickman: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Well to me it is. You won't realize it until after 5-10 min and u eja****te. Ya'll just have to know that that thing you die for called vagina is just a warm muscle that _wanks your dick (same thing ur hands does during masturbation). Asides that, it has nothing else to offer. The way guys die for this nonsense called vagina makes some girls to feel super and special as if its gold. Let them go to hell

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by concupiscent: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
"heavenly no. it is the bedrock of life, a thing of undescribable pleasure,taking you to realms undiscovered. abused yes,overrated never."

-concupiscent

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by EmperorHarry: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
LOL
As in ehn grin
Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by TEAMvido(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
yes ...... by African girls only ....
Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
one of the main reason I see why there is no point to have pre-marital sex & to just stick to one woman, marry her & enjoy ur life.
Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by Ajebusta(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Long dick is overated then.. Whachu sayy?
Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by Heloct(f): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Yes. Sex is.

But, definitely not love making.
Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by Eggcelent(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
What Is Overrated?

Rice Is Rice. However, A Well-made Jollof Rice Is Not To Be Compared With "Concoction" Rice Made By An Undergraduate During Exams Period.

Sex Is Sex. However, When You Meet A Woman Who Knows Her Way Around The Bed, You Will Agree That Sex Is Not Overrated.

For A Fact, When You Get A Good Sex, The Desire For More Sex Will Only Increase. A Poor Sex In Turn, Will Make You Get Tired Of Further Sex

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by coolestofall(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
It always seems overated with d same girl, but always exciting with new prospects.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by eodavids(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
MrDickman:
Well to me it is. You won't realize it until after 5-10 min and u eja****te. Ya'll just have to know that that thing you die for called vagina is just a warm muscle that _wanks your dick (same thing ur hands does during masturbation). Asides that, it has nothing else to offer. The way guys die for this nonsense called vagina makes some girls to feel super and special as if its gold. Let them go to hell

Nice thread OP.

There is nothing special about it if not for the procreation that results therefrom.

The trivial feeling associated with the exercise is nothing but emotional pseudo-enjoyment that matters little to reasonable persons.

But, with the attendant infections derivable from the exercise, one has better reasons to abstain than to indulge.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by rawpadgin(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
coolestofall:
It always seems overated with d same girl, but always exciting with new prospects.
sorry for u

Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Op but it is from there ur mama take born u

Abi ur papa and mama no do 'sex' b4 u come this world (no insult intended)
Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by richy5(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
100% over over overrated in Nigeria.
Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by mymoneygrows(f): 12:49am On Nov 14, 2017
Heloct:
Yes. Sex is.
But, definitely not love making.
Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 14, 2017
First things first, our vagina is not nonsense sir. Well, i really think it's not overrated. But it has been abused in a different lot of annoying ways.
Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 14, 2017
shimmer1:
First things first, our vagina is not nonsense sir. Well, i really think it's not overrated. But it has been abused in a different lot of annoying ways.
lol
Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 14, 2017
shimmer1:
Best put.
Re: Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? by Khutie: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2017
•••I don't do sex, khal me gay or whatever. All I know is that life would have been bromidic, uninteresting, ho hum, interminable if women ain't available.
Describe 'em as ho or something similarly comparable buh never forget that just their presence in ya life is worth more thousands of holy masturbation. ¶

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Man Just Got It's Delivery Of Sex Doll / See What My Babe Is Giving Me Issue Over / Lady Walks Without Wearing Any Underwear!lady:its No Big Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.