Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:36 AM

See How An Infinix Phone Saved A Soldier's Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How An Infinix Phone Saved A Soldier's Life (854 Views)

Lady Begged Davido For Infinix Phone On Twitter, She Got It / Court Awards N1m To Ebere Ohakwe Beaten By A Soldier / Photos Of Soldier Who Died With Ebony Reigns In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How An Infinix Phone Saved A Soldier's Life by KentoMarine(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
As shared on Faceook, read full story below of how a soldier's life was saved by an Infinix smartphone.

“They say miracle happens but no one would have thought that a battle front will be the perfect place for a life-saving miracle. This is the story of Chiefson Kelechi, a soldier in the Nigerian Army who narrowly escaped death from gunshots that miraculously hit his Infinix phone. 

“The story was gotten from his Facebook page and can be corroborated there (include link to his Facebook wall) He and some other soldiers were in combat against the Boko Haram insurgents in Sambisa when strokes of gunshots hit him in the thigh region. 

“His fellow soldiers thought he has been injured because of the multiple shot that hit him. Luckily and miraculously for him, his Infinix phone was in the thigh pocket of his camo. It was the Infinix phone that took all the hit from the bullet and the soldier was left unharmed. 

“This is indeed a miracle as no one will ever believe that a phone can be the saving factor for a soldier in the battle from. I have been hearing about things like this in the abroad, but here it is in our own country.”

Looking at the picture of the phone, it looks like Infinix Note 3 since the name of the infinix phone wasn't specified in the story.

It has a metal body. So, it's no doubt that the phone can wedge a bullet.

Re: See How An Infinix Phone Saved A Soldier's Life by cybriz82(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
tales by moonlight story, d phone took so many bullets i hear, so screw driver dn turn bulletz abi?
Re: See How An Infinix Phone Saved A Soldier's Life by KentoMarine(m): 6:15am On Nov 14, 2017
cybriz82:
tales by moonlight story, d phone took so many bullets i hear, so screw driver dn turn bulletz abi?
something dey waka inside your brain.

1 Like

Re: See How An Infinix Phone Saved A Soldier's Life by cybriz82(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2017
KentoMarine:
something dey waka inside your brain.

haaaa look at dis undiluted grade 1 aburo oloshi ooo, u well so? who born u troway abeg? look like bullets spear thru d screen and came out from d back cover so how come d screen no get holes abeg cus i am not understanding...
Re: See How An Infinix Phone Saved A Soldier's Life by royalamour(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2017
Wow! Reminds me the movie Hard Target.
Re: See How An Infinix Phone Saved A Soldier's Life by FarahAideed: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2017
This story is very questionable, as someone who is very good with firearms ballistics I can tell you the pictures I see bears no semblance to the said story Jare ...The back of the phone shows exit paths of what ever punched it but the front screen doesn't show the projectiles entry

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi's Ex, Kunle Remi Welcomes Bouncing Baby Boy / Di'ja Stuns In New Photos / Don’t You Hardly ❤️ Simi’s Gorgeous Organic Appear Tonight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.