Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

What To Do After NYSC - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What To Do After NYSC (800 Views)

Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc / Life After Nysc, So Depressed / What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do After NYSC by Kadexkadijat(f): 2:06am On Nov 14, 2017
Am a lady that wants to have a successful life, but not knowing what to do after NYSC is really scaring me. Would be through this december but i dont feel like going home, cos my mum isnt helping situations. Am jst scared. I feel like renting an apartment after NYSC and from there would start afresh with my job hunt. Am serving in sokoto.
Re: What To Do After NYSC by ShldnCooper(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
There are a myriad of opportunities, esp here in Sokoto. alot of ppl come to serve (NYSC) and stay on. What did you major in uni? Where did you serve? These info can help in giving you suggestions on what to do.
Re: What To Do After NYSC by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2017
first and foremost rent an apartment there then go and visit your mum with something tangible like foodstuffs,i swear her blessings will go with you ,then go back for your job hunting ,God will see you through.
i sensed fear around you but don't fear
make prayer your lifestyle you will never regret it.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help...i Need To Grow Beards / NSE Corporate Membership September 2018 Diet / 'fele', Oyo NURTW Boss, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.