Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,431 members, 7,888,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:53 AM

Land Transaction - Is This Real Or A Potential Bubble Waiting To Burst?? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Transaction - Is This Real Or A Potential Bubble Waiting To Burst?? (291 Views)

Consequences Of Improper Land Transaction Documentation. / Top 4 Tips To Avoid Getting Scammed In Land Transaction / One Important Question You Must Ask Before Concluding A Land Transaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land Transaction - Is This Real Or A Potential Bubble Waiting To Burst?? by Favoured35: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Hello Guys

So I need the expats/lawyers/surveyors to wade into this matter.

I want to purchase plot(s) of land from a reputable real estate Company here in Lagos. They told me they have a global C of O and even gave me the details to go and do a search (not found time to check it out tho).

However, on further investigations here on d's forum, I discovered that the Company does not have an approved layout/registered survey. So I confronted the sales pple and they told me docs 're still being processed angry

What is the implication of buying a property with a global CofO but no approved layout/registered survey??  Lots of reliable corporate entities/individuals seemed to have keyed into this project!

Responses required please. Thanks
Re: Land Transaction - Is This Real Or A Potential Bubble Waiting To Burst?? by Realestatepro(m): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2017
Hello sir

Since the estate has a verifiable global c of o that is intact and hasn't been revoked, then the land okay to be purchased.

Registered Survey is also important because it shows the particular areas that the company owns.
The survey can easily be done and registered same thing applies to the layout

The most important thing for you to do is to make out time and verify the c of o.

So that you can be sure that the land is off government acquisition.

Cheers

Contact us for genuine properties
Re: Land Transaction - Is This Real Or A Potential Bubble Waiting To Burst?? by Succhris: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Westwood Park Promo - Beautiful Environs, Buy And Build, C Of O / Distress Sales / Properties For Sale At Gbagada Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.