Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,694 members, 7,951,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Want To Join A Singles Tour... I Need Some Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Join A Singles Tour... I Need Some Advice! (326 Views)

Matured Single Guys Needed On A Singles Instagram Page / Will Joining A Singles Tour Help Me Move On From My Failed Marriage? / I Am A Single Father To A 10 Year Old - Joining A Singles Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Join A Singles Tour... I Need Some Advice! by well13(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone here use international dating sites like A Foreign Affair and Victoria Date? I’m in my 30’s and always been keen to date someone foreign. I’m still young but I want to date someone who has marriage in mind. Most girls in my city would step back at the thought of marriage and my ideal woman has always been someone who’d put their family first.

I want to have a family before I hit 40. I have a good job that provides a stable income and plan to open my own business. I’m more than capable to have a family at my current state. I want to date someone whom I have a high possibility of marriage with.

So, I’ve decided to try A Foreign Affair. Browsing through the ladies’ profiles, I can’t help but wonder if this site is legit. The women are all too gorgeous I’m thinking of joining one of the tours to Shenzhen, China. Maybe it’s best to meet the ladies in person first? What do you think? If any of you have tried joining their tour, I would really appreciate it if you could share your experiences.
Re: I Want To Join A Singles Tour... I Need Some Advice! by NLevents: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2017
I don't really know much about that but I know nairalanders love fun!

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Able Collect Or Give Out Phone No* In Dreams? / Why Do We Only Confesses When Caught In The Act / In The Heat Of Endsars Protest, Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.