Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,280 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo (29143 Views)

Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) / Kizz Daniel Unveils New Album Title & Cover Art / Kiss Daniel Leaves G-worldwide, Launches “FLY BOY I.N.C” His Own Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by coolie1: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
d
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Lovetinz(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
The FB should be flying towards the Right.
The 'wings'should have been trailing to the left.
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
washere fly fly boy

Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Demogorgon(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
NairalandCS:
Confirm Eiye boy flying the flag codedly. lipsrsealed
How you take know? Jumping into conclusions any how...
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by sunshineV(f): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Josh44s:

grin grin grin grin

Guy u wan kill pesin
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by knight05(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2017

cheesy
grin
grin
:DI buy itunes walmart amazon, one vanilla,steam wallet
In pounds£ euros € and dolls$
Contact by sending email to me at xpensiveknight@gmail.com
just check my profile or reach my signature. .
a trial will convince you. .
THANK
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by odunukweval: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nice one bro... awaiting more hit from u bro
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by millyajay(f): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
kehinde1588:
kiss denial on the road to failure. I don't know why all these artists that just blow small quickly crave for freedom. Fly boy KO Swim boy ni
so he should keep on hustling for another man abi....or was it not a contract ?
He is talented and can stand on his own... He deserves the best

kiss baby Goodluck jawe kiss

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Crossguy: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Happy birthday guy.

pepemendy:
today is my birthday show some love famz

Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by basmur(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
The guy is really talented!! His songs are dope.. I enjoy every of your song under G worldwide..
And I believe your move will fruitful and successful.
Wish you more success in your new adventure... #daniels

#more hits fall on you!!

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Rick9(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
KingLennon:
Nice one Kiss. Pls do a remix of yeba with Wizkid and Wande coal....

I don't think he can do that even if he wanted to, because the song in question was recorded under G worldwide and under contract so they own the exclusive copyright of the songs.

If he should remix it the label would Sue him for copyright infringement. Na serious offense oh
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by pepemendy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Crossguy:
Happy birthday guy.
thanks mehn, i appreciate
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Choppa07: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
pepemendy:
today is my birthday show some love famz
SO F**K OUT HERE FOOL
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by pepemendy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Choppa07:
SO F**K OUT HERE FOOL
chill bro, I'm sorry if this hurt you in anyway
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Ojemedad: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
nairaman66:
When little money comes in.., boys quit their label and become CEOs! But always a wrong move.., never leave anything/anyone who made you!

Never say never in life, it is people like you who remain stagnant in life...

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Shanana1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Phenotech:
Goodluck in your new adventure.... But I really like that G-WorldWide.. Stuffsss
man gat 2 do wot man gat 2 do..

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by highchief1: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
burmese:
let's see how well he fly's, alone.
he will fly more than ur father.fooooool
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by highchief1: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Divay22:
I'm happy for him.
All the best
e get d one when u know
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Go kiss boy, Go.
Nice move from him.
Now we can't wait to see the unrestricted Kiss Daniel.
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by highchief1: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
kehinde1588:
kiss denial on the road to failure. I don't know why all these artists that just blow small quickly crave for freedom. Fly boy KO Swim boy ni
that u failed doesn't mean everybody will fail.u were born a failure

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by MenaGOD: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Just wonder what the intro is gona be like.... mayb its Fly Boi Inc mama grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Divay22(f): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
highchief1:
e get d one when u know
angry angry angry
Oya teach me na, daddy way know tongue
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by GraveMan(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
No Collaboo How U Wan Take Blow Cef?
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Awesome logo.
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by nairaman66(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ojemedad:

Never say never in life, it is people like you who remain stagnant in life...

Thanks! I wish you all the best moving ahead to the next mention!
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by ewizard1: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
nairaman66:
When little money comes in.., boys quit their label and become CEOs! But always a wrong move.., never leave anything/anyone who made you!
Exactly my thoughts in a previous thread about same Kiss Daniel
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Dramadiddy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
angelbulksms:

He should. He's got it in him.

I'm not sure G-Worldwide saw it coming or else I see no reason why they shouldn't have bargained with him to stay.
they saw it coming.. they know when his contact is expiring and they know how well he's doing for the label and himself
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Dramadiddy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
but guys how much would it take to set up a record label? anyone with an idea?
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by lailo: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Tamarapetty:
somebody call the popo on kiss daniel grin
a beautiful lady like u singing idolatry song
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by onesimus4(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kiss is musically made, he will soon take over the game
Re: Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo by Josh44s(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
sunshineV:

grin grin grin grin

Guy u wan kill pesin

Where I come from, that’s how u wish a friend Hbd wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters / African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed / Lilian Afegbai's Car Vandalized (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.