Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ampaw Will Leave Ghana If A Woman Becomes President - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ampaw Will Leave Ghana If A Woman Becomes President (250 Views)

I Will Leave Nigeria To Ghana If Atiku Or Tinubu Wins The 2023 Presidential..... / 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) / After 20 Years, Omotola Jalade Speaks On Why She Will Leave Her Marriage - READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ampaw Will Leave Ghana If A Woman Becomes President by CasaFFa(f): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2017
From Eagle Headline http://www.eagleheadline.com/archives/11286 : Controversial Ghanaian lawyer said on Saturday 11/11/17 that he will leave the country if a woman wins the upcoming presidential elections. His reasons being that it is God’s will that men should be in leadership positions. He also spoke about women who attain leadership positions by ‘using their bodies’, saying such women can never earn the respect of those positions.

Ampaw’s arguments are based on the faulty thinking that corrupt politicians are somehow being supported by God. The known atrocities they have committed are enough to convince any thinking person that the all-seeing God who is love cannot be in support of such people.

If he’s looking for God’s blessing, he should not bother leaving Ghana, he should make his support known for our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ and stop wasting his time on politicians.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Wanna Know You / Get The Best Liquid Foundation From UK / Music Video_as I Dey Go By D Banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.