Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,182 members, 7,884,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

School Fees Payment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Fees Payment (890 Views)

LASPOTECH School Fees Payment And Registration Deadline, 2017/2018 / Futo School Fees Payment Portal To Be Closed On 31st / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Fees Payment by sgbenro21(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Good day everyone, my name is Adeyemo Adeniyi Gbenro and I leave in Abuja. I just got admission for Master program in Federal University of Technology, Minna. Niger State. I am an NPower volunteer. Actually, I am in need of money urgently for my schl fee. The people that are owning me almost #50000 are saying they are not having money now and I must do the registration before 25th of this month.If the registration enter next month, I would have gotten money from my stipend for this month but I only have #70,000 in my account and I need around #30,000 to meet up.
I am asking for anyone who God put in his/her mind to assist me financially in order to pay my schl fee.
See the attachment of my admission letter below
BANK DETAILS
Name: Adeyemo Adeniyi Gbenro
Bank Name: Skye Bank
Bank Account: 1018061545
Please any help you can assist will be appreciated and God will bless you as you help me

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Amount For Jamb 2018 Registration Form And Other Expenses / List Of Things I'll Need To Take To University As A Fresher / Jamb 2018 Cbt Day 4 {14th March) Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.