Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,403 members, 7,968,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:33 PM

Can A Woman/lady Who Is Always On Facebook Be Faithful To One Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman/lady Who Is Always On Facebook Be Faithful To One Man? (733 Views)

Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? / "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman/lady Who Is Always On Facebook Be Faithful To One Man? by Mustoph1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Can a woman/lady who is always on facebook be faithful to one man?

or whatsapp can such a person faithful?
Re: Can A Woman/lady Who Is Always On Facebook Be Faithful To One Man? by smulti(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yes and No
yes if you are the highest bidder .
Re: Can A Woman/lady Who Is Always On Facebook Be Faithful To One Man? by NairalandCS(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mustoph1:
Can a woman/lady who is always on facebook be faithful to one man?

or whatsapp can such a person faithful?

Yes, if you didn't meet her on Facebook.

No, if you did meet her on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman/lady Who Is Always On Facebook Be Faithful To One Man? by Lionbite(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
NairalandCS:

Yes, if you didn't meet her on Facebook.

No, if you did meet her on Facebook.
seconded
Re: Can A Woman/lady Who Is Always On Facebook Be Faithful To One Man? by GraveMan(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
A Woman/Lady Who Is Not On Facebook Be Faithful To One Man
Re: Can A Woman/lady Who Is Always On Facebook Be Faithful To One Man? by Mustoph1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lionbite:

seconded
U mean she could be unfaithful is she is met on fb? what about those who are always on whatsapp 24/7
Re: Can A Woman/lady Who Is Always On Facebook Be Faithful To One Man? by powerkey: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
believe me, any woman that is always on the social network can never and will never be faithful to any man.....

she will only pretend to be...

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman/lady Who Is Always On Facebook Be Faithful To One Man? by Augustap(f): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
It depends though. When i'm not busy, na news feed be my paddy.
Not everyone on fb chats there, so some ladies there are loyal.
Re: Can A Woman/lady Who Is Always On Facebook Be Faithful To One Man? by Burgerlomo: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
smulti:
Yes and No

yes if you are the highest bidder

grin
Re: Can A Woman/lady Who Is Always On Facebook Be Faithful To One Man? by Burgerlomo: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
powerkey:
believe me, any woman that is always on the social network can never and will never be faithful to any man.....

she will only pretend to be...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Gentleman's guide to Modern Dating / Why A Man Should Be A Leader In The Relationship / Planning To Visit My Ukrainian Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.