Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,744 members, 7,915,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (33476 Views)

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Xda59:

Throw the dude out and give the GF the perfect location to go fūck the hell out of him. He has lost his GF already, it just a matter of time.
she is a GF. How has he lost? It's only a useless girl that will go after a "deportee" that's being housed by her man
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by YelloweWest: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Xda59:

You are too naive no understand the scheming of bitches. Showing her boyfriend the chat is absolutely rubbish because they shouldn't be having that chat in the first place. It takes two to tangle which mean she could have ignored his chats but rather the bitch was enjoying it. And how did the deportee get her number again? From God right? Lol
I'm married and men ask me out all the time know fully well I'm married. A man even asked me out at my kids school shocked
At first when he walked up to me I thought he was a friend of my husband I couldn't remember. Than the story changed to i like u.... give me a call.... blah blah blah.
I was shocked and received his card. Than when I got home I showed it to my husband.
I also gave a man my number once we were in public. He called me and I cursed the hell out of him. I told My husband and he never got angry. Why, because my motives are clear and he knows that.

I don't care whether or not she gave him her number. What a care most about is her motive. And from the look of things she's as good as it gets.

For God's sake they were all living in the same house together. He could have asked for her number for different reasons.
A lot of my husband's friends have my numbers. None of them has ever tried to ask me out or do anything stupid.

3 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by enzojaylini: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Well i think shes loyal and just being matured about it. Let her know your mind and immediately your flatmate number off her phone then confront/warn the guy about it. How come you guys ended up in the same flat self? Thats why privacy is important bcus shits happens now youve found one. Be smart, caution and follow up on your chick always.

2 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
addictiv:

No need for other guys, bringing in strange faces will most likely lead to a fallout, cos the guy will be in survival mode immediately he sees external forces and his resistance level will be higher. it has to be just the three of them seated together, it shows that op can handle things himself without involving external bodies, Op needs two things Loyalty from his bae and respect from this guy. Now even if the guy tries to fight him, he will just be revealing his animalistic nature to Op's babe also and she gets to see him for who he really is. I doubt she will want to have anything to do with the guy after such display of unwarranted aggression. Op should never respond to aggression cos doing so will reduce him to the guys level, rather he should praise the guy first, talk about some good things the guy has done in the past before landing him the accusation. this will put the guy at ease and he wont even realise what hit him till its all over. guys like that love to show off and will only respect you when they know you have caught them red handed, but you let them save face a little rather than outright humiliation.

Hahaha ! Aren't you a snake right there yeah? You are too wise biko.

Please kindly change your name to Serpent.

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Mentorababio: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
ottohan:
disgracing the guy is not an option here...it is your mumu galfriend DAT has decided to giv d guy her number that you should do away with...
-showing you her whatsaap chat with d guy dosen't mean she likes you, who knows how many chats she must have censored/deleted before showing you,....
-she is just feeling special because there are two guys and one gal and they are hustling after her, so just work on her phsycology by making her jealous,....
-just make another lady to visit you, so that ur GF will feel jealous and her brain go reset...
i swear you lack sense! he should make another lady visit him to make her jealous? arent you just pushing her away to the other guy? and damn why abuse her...

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

Meaning just what.....exactly,?
Lmao! Your pressure is high, bring it down a little
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Mentorababio: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
fellowman:
your girlfriend knows what to do but why is she telling you.

she likes the attention, she likes the drama and would love to see your reactions too. you're just getting played my guy.

the truth is your girlfriend has not rejected the guy approach. she admires the guy secretly because if it's a WhatsApp chat what stops her from blocking him to prove a point maybe the guy that will get the message.

it's simple just tell the guy (not in front of your chick) that you don't like what he's doing that you want him to stop so you guys don't have problems. simple.
simple straight best advice! you are on point.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by laudate: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Xda59:

The lousy guy observed she is bitch and that could be the only reason he asked for her number and the bitch hurriedly gave it to him.
He observed she was a bitc'h? How? Was it written on her forehead? He obviously wanted to stab his friend in the back, that was why he went asking for the number of his friend's babe, and started chatting her up. Such a disloyal lousy guy should be fed to the dogs. shocked

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Sunnybabe(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
alexialin:
You gf is not loyal. Shes just deceiving herself.

Anyways tell her to type she's not interested then block him on Watsapp, and make sure she blocks his number. Then that your abroad friend, should get the fucvk off your house after showing him evidence of his chats with your babe.
Do all these right in front of your babe and himself.

No need punching him on the face, even though u feel like it grin
I Concord
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
YelloweWest:

I'm married and men ask me out all the time know fully well I'm married. A man even asked me out at my kids school shocked
At first when he walked up to me I thought he was a friend of my husband I couldn't remember. Than the story changed to i like u.... give me a call.... blah blah blah.
I was shocked and received his card. Than when I got home I showed it to my husband.
I also gave a man my number once we were in public. He called me and I cursed the hell out of him. I told My husband and he never got angry. Why, because my motives are clear and he knows that.

I don't care whether or not she gave him her number. What a care most about is her motive. And from the look of things she's as good as it gets.

For God's sake they were all living in the same house together. He could have asked for her number for different reasons.
A lot of my husband's friends have my numbers. None of them has ever tried to ask me out or do anything stupid.
Book of Lamentation
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Kaycely: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
On point bro
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Book of Lamentation

Verse 3 : 37 = Who has spoken and it came to pass, unless the Lord has commanded it? tongue I finish the bible verse for you.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
YelloweWest:

If she's a bìtch and intended to sleep with the guy, why did she tell to her bf and even show him the chat?
What do u think was her to be in those chats that gave her the confidence to show it to her bf?
The op did not make any attempt to tarnish or blame his gf. Why so? Because she is guilt free.

The situation is a complex one and if you have never been there before, you will never know. This is just the beginning of the end of that relationship. From my personal experience, I already knew the GF is interested in the guy when they swapped numbers and her showing their chats to to her BF is part of her naibe scheming which we have demistified years ago. Immediately the OP kicks his friend out of the house, he has set up the perfect location for her to fúck him discreetly which is even more dangerous. The OP did not make any attempt to tarnish or blame his GF because he still sees her as a saint all because he is inexperienced. I once had girlfriend who was always showing me love letters she was receiving from a particular guy but I didn't really pay any attention to it. Guess what, we had a slight disagreement over a flimsy issue and that was the trigger, she started fúcking the same guy within days. I wanted to fight the guy just like the OP but the elders who have been there just told me to let it go that the girl was the problem and I was glad I did let it go. I later became friends with the same guy and got to know all that transpired between them and it turned out she gave him the green light and he went for it.

2 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
cruchenutii:

Verse 3 : 37 = Who has spoken and it came to pass, unless the Lord has commanded it? tongue I finish the bible verse for you.
Hahahahaha nairalanders oooh!
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by deebest8(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Okay
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

He observed she was a bitc'h? How? Was it written on her forehead? He obviously wanted to stab his friend in the back, that was why he went asking for the number of his friend's babe, and started chatting her up. Such a disloyal lousy guy should be fed to the dogs. shocked

We know bitches when we see one; just from the way they grin from ear to ear whenever a guy they admire is around. And you can also tell if they are the easy to lay type just from chatting with them. It all boils down to experience not rocket science.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by laudate: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Xda59:
We know bitches when we see one; just from the way they grin from ear to ear whenever a guy they admire is around. And you can also tell if they are the easy to lay type just from chatting with them. It all boils down to experience not rocket science.
And the deceitful guy who decided to stab his friend in the back, by making passes at his babe, is called ......what?
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by handsomebanana(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
YelloweWest:

You guys are so dumb and blinded by your misogyny that u can't see the truth even when it's stirring u in the face
The girl was open enough to show her bf the chat she had with his friend. Do u think if she was willing to agree to his proposition she would do that??
She just exposed that his friend is an enemy and instead of commending her u guys condemn her and a portion no blame to the traitorous friend...

Quit shouting misogyny everywhere like a rêtard. Was it not yesterday you made a misandristic comment ?

Only people with common sense and people with the ability to make comments without sexist remarks should call people out and you are not one of them.

Self righteous hypocritical mumu

2 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
YelloweWest:

Your own case is different because you are married and your husband's friends don't leave with you guys. This particular case is a girl who enjoys being wooed and has the habbit of showing it off because it boosts her ego. We know how women react to things in different situations just like your own case, if that man you cursed was dangote, wouldn't you have handled it differently other than cursing him just because he is aliko dangote? Food for thought!!
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Mentorababio: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
guys am surprised that you guys have not understood that God condemns all this boyfriends and girlfriends issue...dont you know that jesus is coming soon??.. its high time you give your life to christ..

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

And the deceitful guy who decided to stab his friend in the back, by making passes at his babe, is called ......what?

A sharp man playing in the wrong zone. He saw the whóre in his friend's GF and he wants to take advantage. I am not in support of his foolish and deceitful actions but the GF failed woefully in her attempt to portray herself as a good girl before her BF because she ignorantly gave herself up
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
ottohan:
disgracing the guy is not an option here...it is your mumu galfriend DAT has decided to giv d guy her number that you should do away with...
-showing you her whatsaap chat with d guy dosen't mean she likes you, who knows how many chats she must have censored/deleted before showing you,....
-she is just feeling special because there are two guys and one gal and they are hustling after her, so just work on her phsycology by making her jealous,....
-just make another lady to visit you, so that ur GF will feel jealous and her brain go reset...

Women always like to make their boyfriend feel on edge.

They fail to understand that two of you are in a relationship for good of both of you. Not for competition.

Its mere inferiority complex. If you truely know your worth, you will be humble and respect your partner.

What is her reason for giving her bf roomate her number if not to make her bf feel on edge, inferior or jealous ?
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by laudate: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Xda59:
A sharp man playing in the wrong zone. He saw the whóre in his friend's GF and he wants to take advantage. I am not in support of his foolish and deceitful actions but the GF failed woefully in her attempt to portray herself as a good girl before her BF because she ignorantly gave herself up
OK, may you always have such 'sharp' friends who would continually make passes at your girlfriend, behind your back. From the way you are defending the guy since you see nothing wrong in his actions, obviously you must have done the same thing in the past, by flirting with your friend's girlfriends or hitting on them.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
majekdom2:
she is a GF. How has he lost? It's only a useless girl that will go after a "deportee" that's being housed by her man

He lost both his friend and GF and you think it is easy to get over that overnight? And some girls won't mind whether he is a deportee or not as long as he has an American accent, fine face and build, they are ready to spend their last kobo on him.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by ChewingStick(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spaxon:
talk it
Lol, see me see this fine girl oh
I'm tempted to talk but your profile pic is disturbing me. cheesy
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Xda59:

He lost both his friend and GF and you think it is easy to get over that overnight? And some girls won't mind whether he is a deportee or not as long as he has an American accent, fine face and build, [b]they are ready to spend their last kobo on hi[/b]m.
then move on and find someone that will want you for who you are
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
fellowman:

I'm against this.
this is wrong, I hate when girls come in to destroy a friendship.

that girl may be giving your friend the wrong signal or she's guilty, don't destroy your friendship on some girl no matter how the puna.

just tell your friend (not in front of the girl) that his cover has been blown that's it.

What are you saying It was the guy who first made moves on his babe and you're saying the babe came in to destroy a friendship , in as much as I think the girl has a blame in this whole set up the guy has the lion's share of the blame. If he sends the girl away what would then happen if he gets another girl and his "guy" makes another pass at that one ? keep on changing girls until the guy stops "toasting" them. He should send the guy packing cos that isn't his niqqa then watch the girlfriend closely for signs of infidelity and if he notices anything then she goes as well

2 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Feranchek(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Richyspice:
Holy ghost fire!!

Bros na true na. Both the padi and bae no loyal at all and dem both deserve same treatment

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by laudate: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
neoapocalypse:
What are you saying It was the guy who first made moves on his babe and you're saying the babe came in to destroy a friendship , in as much as I think the girl has a blame in this whole set up the guy has the lion's share of the blame. If he sends the girl away what would then happen if he gets another girl and his "guy" makes another pass at that one ? keep on changing girls until guy stops "toasting" them. He should send the guy packing cos that isn't his niqqa then watch the girlfriend closely for signs of infidelity and if he notices anything then she goes as well
Your post make sense, die!! wink
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

Your post make sense, die!! wink

Na common sense na , that kain guy fit dey slam your wife sef , I no need that kain friendship. Even if na the girl make move on him he has to reject it as long as na him guy babe , babe don finish for market ni. What nonsense is that

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

OK, may you always have such 'sharp' friends who would continually make passes at your girlfriend, behind your back. From the way you are defending the guy since you see nothing wrong in his actions, obviously you must have done the same thing in the past, by flirting with your friend's girlfriends or hitting on them.

You are very correct. Growing up, I had issues with commitment because I had my heart broken too young which I didn't recover from so I never bothered about having a serious girlfriend but I was hitting other people's GFs for fun. I never hit my close friend's GFs though but I gave their sisters and cousins the best times of their lives without putting any effort in trying to woo them.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by waywardpikin: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
majekdom2:
too much story! He doesn't have to proove any shit... throw the dude outta the house.. fullstop.

As in, this is simply what I would do. I won't even tell him what he did. No time. It's very important to control the quality of people around you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 / 5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.