Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,346 members, 7,881,283 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:49 PM

Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" (39662 Views)

Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Military Coup In Gabon. Army Takes Over / Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by Princewell2012(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
No matter how long Mugabe has been in power I'm against a military coup. For now they are still playing with words. We don't know what is really happening.

Yes, when they said [b] the situation hmoved to another level. [/b]That should tell you something.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by Princewell2012(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2017
gotnel:

What is available on ground now is that Robert Mugabe is not in power anymore.
Military commanders are not taking instructions from him or for him.
Power have changed hand in Zimbabwe.
Don't be carried away with the announcement by the military.
A new era has started in Zimbabwe.

Dont mind him. He was busy shouting youth youth upanddown, perharp he is the one not understanding any thing. The Army general is saying the situation has moved to another level, what was he think he was saying?

Mugabe is nolonger in control. But army wanted to put things i order first. Mr mugabe might even be in detaintion as we speak.

Dont mind my English.

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by jamace(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Zim Army should explore the Rawling treatment for those criminals. Enough is enough. angry
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by Princewell2012(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Bros!!!

I was also amazed at their ignorance. shocked shocked

Nairalanders are really daft o. It was CLEARLY stated that Mugabe's family will be protected.

Nigerians just want to be the first to comment so they don't care if they spew trash like that painfully stupid attention seeker, NwaAmaikpe.

That's why their JAMB scores are in double digits.

Bros dont let army to deceive you. The more you look the less you see.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by femidejulius(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Idrismusty97:
At least before you post some bullshît conspiracy theory, read first! Seriously what the heck is wrong with nairaland? What's with all these dumb off topic comments?

Why is is understandable that everyone is entitled to their opinion(s), it is a shame you reply me that way. How could you have known if I read the post before I dropped my comment? How could you be so sure?

As for the alleged conspiracy theory you mentioned in your dumb reply to comment, you should have known if you are smart a bit that the West have been against Mugabe for long and have been trying hard to pull down his government. You should also know that it is impossible to plan any coup successfully anywhere without the support of the international community. Which country stand to benefit the most should Mugabe's government fail? What people like you call conspiracy theory is what we deduce based on history. The CIA is always planning to bring down unsupportive governments. Since you have shown lack of reason and knowledge in your dump comment, may I ask you to look up at "Operation Northwood" and "Operation Mongoose" and see how the CIA operates. The documents related to these 2 operations I mentioned are now declassified and in public domain. I can give you more examples of CIA operations you dump guys call conspiracy theory.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by gotnel: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Princewell2012:

Dont mind him. He was busy shouting youth youth upanddown, perharp he is the one not understanding any thing. The Army general is saying the situation has moved to another level, what was he think he was saying?

Mugabe is nolonger in control. But army wanted to put things i order first. Mr mugabe might even be in detaintion as we speak.

Dont mind my English.
Thank you. We are witnessing a new Zimbabwe under a new leader. Waiting for the identity of the new Headman.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by Caseless: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
superemmy:

Okay brotherly hehehehehehehehehe...... wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy editing now...
OK
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by swagifted(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
social system without electricity.
mrMeen:
who told you that Africans live in caves and jungles before the white man we had our own working communities and social system.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by mrMeen(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
swagifted:
social system without electricity.
your life revolves around electricity and electronics I see.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by swagifted(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
if not for electricity me and you will not have this platform to communicate with
mrMeen:
your life revolves around electricity and electronics I see.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by mrMeen(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
swagifted:
if not for electricity me and you will not have this platform to communicate with
yes and you will have more time to actually socialize with people close to you instead of talking to a faceless stranger like me sooo.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by 1metre: 12:11am On Nov 16, 2017
jerflakes:

Guy see as you dey seriously vex for the condition of another man's country

What have you done to make your own country better?
it should also vex you if you hv good set of mind despite which nationality you are coming from. We stand for total eradication of African mind from mental or colonial slavery. You should also try and deworm your anatomy from this salvage of colonial inferiority complex and ignorance. This is the major disease ravaging African mind and it lead to mugabe's downfall today and it's tormenting other African leaders. We need total emancipation from Western civilization and mental manipulation, let's develop Africa independently.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by jerflakes(m): 3:27am On Nov 16, 2017
1metre:
it should also vex you if you hv good set of mind despite which nationality you are coming from. We stand for total eradication of African mind from mental or colonial slavery. You should also try and deworm your anatomy from this salvage of colonial inferiority complex and ignorance. This is the major disease ravaging African mind and it lead to mugabe's downfall today and it's tormenting other African leaders. We need total emancipation from Western civilization and mental manipulation, let's develop Africa independently.

To develop Africa, start from Nigeria

What have you done to make Nigeria a better place?

2 Likes

Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by SPYROOC12(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

You don't know this for a fact.
Why don't we at least base our comments on the write-up.
What if it turns out to be true?
. HOPE UR FOLLOWING IT CLOSELY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Election 2020: The Electoral College System Explained / Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead / UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.