Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,246 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:44 PM

Please I Need Help On How To Prepare Zobo - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please I Need Help On How To Prepare Zobo (1417 Views)

How To Prepare Egusi Soup - - The Ultimate Guide / Can Pregnant Woman Drink Zobo Drink????? / Kunu And Zobo Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help On How To Prepare Zobo by nellaluv(f): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2010
Please NLs i want to prepare zobo for my dada and i need ur help. I have an idea on how to prepare it but i want it to be perfect dats y i need ur help smiley smiley
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Prepare Zobo by ayettymama(f): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww

i would like to know too actually??
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Prepare Zobo by nellaluv(f): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2010
Commeeon guys 24 views and no one cared to drop a comment, does it mean dat no one knows undecided , na wa o cool
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Prepare Zobo by WAVixen: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2010
Well, here is how I prepare mine. You get the zobo leaves, they are or look like hibiscus leaves. Check properly for dirt and chaff. Boil in a big pot of water depending on the amount, add grated ginger to give it some zing. ( I add a bit of grated garlic to mine) But little o! When the colour changes to dark red, you strain and add more water and boil again. You do this till no colour is left and strain. Add sugar according to taste.

Voila, zobo is ready.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Prepare Zobo by dominique(f): 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
making zobo is no biggie (as wavixen expliained). the inly actie ingredients are the leaves and water, every other thing is an elective.
used to like the stuff but now i can't stand it tongue
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Prepare Zobo by masido(f): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2010
WAVixen:

Well, here is how I prepare mine. You get the zobo leaves, they are or look like hibiscus leaves. Check properly for dirt and chaff. Boil in a big pot of water depending on the amount, add grated ginger to give it some zing. ( I add a bit of grated garlic to mine) But little o! When the colour changes to dark red, you strain and add more water and boil again. You do this till no colour is left and strain. Add sugar according to taste.

Voila, zobo is ready.

That's how i prepare mine. I also add flavours to mine to make the taste rich.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Prepare Zobo by Flakybaby(f): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2010
WAVixen:

Voila, zobo is ready.

Just like WAVixen has said but i add pineapple, lemon grass (little ooo) smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Buy Mortal And Pestle In Lagos? / Chicken, Turkey Scarcity Hits Market, Prices Soar By 29% / How To Prepare Ngwo Ngwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.