Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,683 members, 7,975,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:17 AM

Riot In Owerri Rd/flyover, Onitsha: Obosi Boys Clash With MASSOB - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Riot In Owerri Rd/flyover, Onitsha: Obosi Boys Clash With MASSOB (1033 Views)

St. Charles' Borromeo Parish Priest Onitsha/Obosi Sells Parish Land & Vanishes / Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) / Dasumo & Idi-Araba Boys Clash in Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot In Owerri Rd/flyover, Onitsha: Obosi Boys Clash With MASSOB by Macelliot(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Group of deadly weapons bearing thugs from obosi attacked MASSOB at Owerri Road. Motorists stranded, roads deserted as people flee.
I just went to a bank at owerri rd to retrieve my ATM card.
I ran faster than usain bolt.
Reasons yet unknown.
Re: Riot In Owerri Rd/flyover, Onitsha: Obosi Boys Clash With MASSOB by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2017
GOVERNMENT PAID, SPONSORED THUGS TO BLAME IPOB.

5 Likes

Re: Riot In Owerri Rd/flyover, Onitsha: Obosi Boys Clash With MASSOB by Cyynthia(f): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2017
I thought the Fed govt has celebrated victory over Ipob, why are they still running around like headless chicken looking for a way to blackmail the movement ?

First they accused Ipob of dethroning Kanu which was letter debunked.
2, They paid some guys to make a video and masquerade as Ipob members to threaten buhari in the bush which was letter debunked.
3,They accused Ipob of importing ammunitions from Turkey
4, Now this latest one.

I still don't understand why the fed govt is desperate this time around election is around the corner to paint Ipob they claim to have defeated black.
How can you claim to have defeated someone and at the same time, you are still battling with him ?

Indeed, Ipob is indefatigable despite all the propaganda from d fed govt.

6 Likes

Re: Riot In Owerri Rd/flyover, Onitsha: Obosi Boys Clash With MASSOB by Nwodosis(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2017
freedomforall30:
I will believe you if there will be no casualty from our trigger happy python dancers!
Re: Riot In Owerri Rd/flyover, Onitsha: Obosi Boys Clash With MASSOB by madridguy(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2017
Following...
Re: Riot In Owerri Rd/flyover, Onitsha: Obosi Boys Clash With MASSOB by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2017
Following
Re: Riot In Owerri Rd/flyover, Onitsha: Obosi Boys Clash With MASSOB by Mekanus(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2017
OK, na election week na. Useless touts

1 Like

Re: Riot In Owerri Rd/flyover, Onitsha: Obosi Boys Clash With MASSOB by Macelliot(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2017
freedomforall30:
I don't think this is government sponsored.
I heard one of the Obosi thugs screaming, "how can okpoko boys dictate what happens in our territory".
NOTE: Most Massob members are from okpoko.

But seriously, I thought the IGP said 26,000 police were deployed to the state. How come there were no sight of a single police officer for over 30 minutes.
Re: Riot In Owerri Rd/flyover, Onitsha: Obosi Boys Clash With MASSOB by Homeboiy: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2017
Massob not ipob

Good shocked
Re: Riot In Owerri Rd/flyover, Onitsha: Obosi Boys Clash With MASSOB by Macelliot(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Cyynthia:
I thought the Fed govt has celebrated victory over Ipob, why are they still running around like headless chicken looking for a way to blackmail the movement ?

2, They paid some guys to make a video and masquerade as Ipob members to threaten buhari in the bush which was letter debunked.
4, Now this latest one.

I still don't understand why the fed govt is desperate this time around election is around the corner to paint Ipob they claim to have defeated black.
How can you claim to have defeated someone and at the same time, you are still battling with him ?

Massob not Ipob.

This has nothing to do with IPOB. I was present there. It was clearly MASSOB.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Owerri Rd/flyover, Onitsha: Obosi Boys Clash With MASSOB by Vinstel: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2017
Macelliot:

I don't think this is government sponsored.
I heard one of the Obosi thugs screaming, "how can okpoko boys dictate what happens in our territory".
NOTE: Most Massob members are from okpoko.

But seriously, I thought the IGP said 26,000 police were deployed to the state. How come there were no sight of a single police officer for over 30 minutes.
And they didn't know Okpoko boys were dictating happenings in their territory before abi? We get to election week and their eyes suddenly open to go and fight for their territory? We need to be wise. When a child is dancing on the road, there is someone playing drum for him in the bush

3 Likes

Re: Riot In Owerri Rd/flyover, Onitsha: Obosi Boys Clash With MASSOB by mexxmoney: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2017
This Massob people have come again with their madness
Re: Riot In Owerri Rd/flyover, Onitsha: Obosi Boys Clash With MASSOB by hisgrace090: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2017
Cyynthia:

4, Now this latest one.

Too one sided, what an outright denial of something you're not too sure of?
Re: Riot In Owerri Rd/flyover, Onitsha: Obosi Boys Clash With MASSOB by ashjay001(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Macelliot:
Group of deadly weapons bearing thugs from obosi attacked MASSOB at Owerri Road. Motorists stranded, roads deserted as people flee.
I just went to a bank at owerri rd to retrieve my ATM card.
I ran faster than usain bolt.
Reasons yet unknown.

U now begin to wonder where all those python dance operatives are!?

26000 policemen(AIG, DIG, 3 CPs) 23000 civil defence, yet thugs are ruling d day?!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Rapes And Kills Corp Member / Alleged Notorious Cultist And Former Hitman For Eiye Cult Group Killed On Christ / Man Cut Of Girlfriend Hands For Flirting With Another Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.