Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nigerian Woman Landing In The United States In Style (photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Landing In The United States In Style (photo) (1631 Views)

Lufthansa Boeing 747-8 Makes Heavy Landing In Los Angeles: Video / Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) / University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Landing In The United States In Style (photo) by shynerd(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
An African woman, reportedly from Nigeria, left users online uncontrollably laughing after she arrived the United States in style.

She was pictured at the Airport with her luggage well balanced on her head.

It is believe it’s the woman’s first time of going to America because of how she carried her luggage at the airport in order to misplace any item.

Here’s some online reactions;

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Landing In The United States In Style (photo) by GraveMan(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lolz I Am 100% Sure She Is A Yoruba Woman
Re: Nigerian Woman Landing In The United States In Style (photo) by shynerd(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
GraveMan:
angry
GraveMan:
I smell NCAN.
Re: Nigerian Woman Landing In The United States In Style (photo) by segebase(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
nice
Re: Nigerian Woman Landing In The United States In Style (photo) by expensiveguyman(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Haba!!! madam

I just don't understand why some people like disgracing Nigeria like this.

Besides I wonder how she maneuver to obtain USA visa.
Re: Nigerian Woman Landing In The United States In Style (photo) by fekani: 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
she is probably a Granma going for omugwo
Re: Nigerian Woman Landing In The United States In Style (photo) by BrowNetter(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Op trynna raise dust through crowd!!!

Going through people's comment on that photo clearly shows that woman is a Cameroonian..
So every stupid, senseless and funny act by a black skinned person has to be a Nigerian? Op must be a nincompoop!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Landing In The United States In Style (photo) by tonididdy(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Haba!!! madam
I just don't understand why some people like disgracing Nigeria like this.
Besides I wonder how she maneuver to obtain USA visa.
maneuver?
she has a 90% chance of getting a visa first time than you!
ask Me why?

(1) (Reply)

Best Outdoor Tent You Should Consider Buying / Get Your European Schengen Visa:no Deposit, No Joint Account! / Travelling Under The English Channel With A Car In A Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.