Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? (844 Views)

All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Am putting this out to ladies who for whatever reasons, do what they do. i really don't give a Bleep what you think, but when do things, even if you want to be selfish, be considerate.
I got a friend will call him 2short or shortie (if you are not up to 6feet i consider you short), who's a true G, as a good man to my knowledge, hustler, spirikoko, the only thing peeps don't like about him is if he makes his mind up, there is no going back, even if the consequence will hurt.
My friend hits me up, let's see before he leaves town,met up wit him, time to order, he asked for vodka or spirit, , me was shocked, someone who preaches to me to stop drinking and kushing, even goes as far searching me to toss anything alcohol. my nigga how far, how come you are drinking, he said i should kush first and come back cos i was wondering wetin dey.

drinks came my guy was downing it so fast i had to stop him like, like you want tear your liver, he then paused and said i should listen....

He met his girl sometime in 2011, during that time he met her with a another of our friend (will call him Fred, who am just a normal friend (you know how guys do it, when you see you just chat like everything is cool). when he met this girl, everybody just finish service, all man hustling to try make bread, he had this suspicion of the girl being involved with Fred but he denied it, and she did as well. this was prior to him even showing serious interest, 3 years roll by, on and off communication, my guy don begin date this girl, and have known them for long. Not to make the gist long, my friend was in an event last week, while gisting with friends, one of the guys started commenting on a girl has been hooking up with for sometime, say e even get some of her pictures they snapped 2geda, good lawd, what does 2short see, his so called girl, she was posing with the dude, the dude even had half naked pics. My guy was so shocked, he didn't know when he started trembling (rage) and he had to control himself, he acted along since the person talking about his so called girl didn't even know they were a pair. He left Lag that day and board a flight to Abj, confronted his girl, she denied it at first, but later admitted when he said he will show her the pics. 2short said he had thoughts of hurting the girl but same time just felt really stupid, and then everything he doubted started coming back and he asked her ''have you slept with Fred'', and she said yes, he asked when was the last time and she said a year ago that it just happened, my friend said he didn't know when he said laughing out, saying ''i don die'' ''i don die'' and walked out. while i was trying to calm 2short, he reached for jacket, and brought out a ring, me sef shocked like WTF shocked, said he was going to propose to her end of month cos it coincides with his mothers birthday, that has already made plans, he had playfully shared this with his mum and she was in approval, joyous that he wants to take the step forward, that look what he came to discover.
my pipu, i haven't seen a grown man cry in a long time, joy can push you to tears, but also pain, anger... this my friend started, he couldn't control it, while tears flowed down his face, i could visible see the hurt, the betrayal, he kept on chastising himself, why didn't he see, why, why, that if it was love, he doesn't want to experience it again. Me i knew it was the hurt and all.
He composed himself and i tried deflecting matters, cos he was mild inebriated and spilling the pain, talked about leaving the country for good, life, work, our passion growing in Lere and how far we have come, i even joked about his proposal, that what if she said No (knowing it would have been a yes), or for alter person stand up to put asunder, that he dodged a bullet, he laughed a little, but you could still sense my guy for all his masculinity what he found out really hit a nerve that he will becoming to terms with in the following weeks if not months or years.

We drank some, told him what if he tried overlooking and gave her a 2nd chance, 2shortie interrupted saying, he will always use it against her consciously or unconsciously, that he can't go through that, not to mention, a friend was also in on it and still acted like nothing. That he just can't look the other way, that this same Fred normally jokes about girls he has been with, how they are in bed, how they moan, as all the details he brags about, that to stomach Fred knowing how is wife is (intimately), even if he didn't know she was sleeping around that his friends aren't suppose to know that. When he finished this sentence, I could relate. I couldn't help but say, he should let her go, and if possible let us lynch Fred (which he objected to), because as a guy, man, boy, whatever, if you know someone as a friend, once the person declares his interest, there no such thing as secret between you and the girl, you have to be impartial, some of you might say otherwise, but it felt like being robbed of a chance to decide what he wants and now it's cost the girl a husband, good one for that matter and ended up hurting the guy.

One thing i can't forget is seeing the pain and hurt on his face.....just said i should drop this here.

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by GraveMan(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
The Deed As Be Done Let Shortte Leave The Bitch And Move On. Thank God He Hasnt Proposed To Her He Could Have Marry A Slot
Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by thedondada(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Your friends own is even good. I shared a story of my guy who saw his so called fiancee on her traditional wedding day when he went to visit her.

At least your guy didn't ban her at the alter. This shit happens man and we gotta be careful as shit.

No need for violence it doesn't pay in the end. He should man up and walk away. He really dodged a bullet.

These hoes be making niggas nut everywhere be forming loyal to you.

Lol.

I.s it's a golden rule in the bro code...

Don't ever try to smash a chick your guy is chasing. If she decided to smash you let him know.

But if he's a bitch ass smash her and tell him to go Bleep himself.

I hate pussy ass niggas

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by Ajebusta(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ehyaaaahhhhh.....
Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by Viccur(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Issues like this makes me doubt if i will ever get married in my life. Bad children everywhere
Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by izaray(f): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hmm..
Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
sigh!!
Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by Blackhawk01: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Shii happens sad cry cry
Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by iamJ(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Who read it?

Epp a bro out
Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by dingbang(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
But he wasnt complaining when he was shagging other people's girlfriends abi?
Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Huh!! undecided not everybody is a dingbag you know (no pun intended), there are some dudes who truly keep it real, me can ding all day.
dingbang:
But he wasnt complaining when he was shagging other people's girlfriends abi?

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by dingbang(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
looney:
Huh!! undecided not everybody is a dingbag you know (no pun intended), there are some dudes who truly keep it real, me can ding all day.
hmmm.. Why do people mistake my moniker for something naughty... Its a decent Chinese name ...
Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by Lalas247(f): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Waiting for summary .....

On a mid working day u expect us to finish and read all this ... op fear God na grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lalas247:

On a mid working day u expect us to finish and read all this ... op fear God na grin
that's what I was about to say, the essay is too long
Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
snake girl (no pun intended) wink, omo read am o, lotta Bleep shit be happening....
Lalas247:

Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by Lalas247(f): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
looney:
snake girl (no pun intended) wink, omo read am o, lotta Bleep shit be happening....

How many snakes una kill today ? ...Nna u need to kill some more ..if u want this to make it to the promise land just ask lalasticlala cheesy
Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by Lalas247(f): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
that's what I was about to say, the essay is too long

I tried to read the first line sha ... kolewerk
Re: Ladies & Guys Do This, Why? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Same here, he is a potential professor at this rate
Lalas247:

I tried to read the first line sha ... kolewerk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uncensored: 5 Awesome Places To Have S3x / Major Causes Of Rape In Our Society / Someone Broke Your Heart? Here’s The Best Way To Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.