Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,584 members, 7,892,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands (38569 Views)

Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) / The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Samusu(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dollarship:
Awon eyan zuko

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Adebowhales(m): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mologi:

Story of life......

Who told you Seun is married!!!
Mologi, so you mean seun is the cause for the rise in the price of Vaseline abi. Cigar dey your ear

The guy na self-servicer!!!

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Bjorn Ironside fan.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:20am On Nov 16, 2017
Niggar just finished watching Vikings and want to take over from Ragnar wia he stopped. The school authorities were right though before he raid their school treasuries shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by gcof(m): 6:46am On Nov 16, 2017
Lionbite:
So this bros is 15 years old?... What are these oyinbos giving their pikin?
if na naija you go talk say na football age
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Konquest: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2017
iGISTMORE:
@GISTMORE

15 year old Jordan Waterfield was first sent to isolation before teachers at the RSA Academy in Tipton, West Midlands ordered him to leave the school for his 'extreme' haircut' .

His mum, Trisha Jukes, 34, said she received an upset call from her son asking to be picked up and now she wants to take the school on. She told the press;

'I never imagined there'd be a problem with Jordan's hair, girls go to school with plaits in, so why couldn't my son. As soon as I found out that he was put in isolation I was shocked, his hair cut wasn't bothering anyone.

'It's a shame that he has missed out on a big chunk of education for the day just because of his hair. If other people in his school are allowed to have plaits in their hair, my son should be too. It isn't an "extreme haircut" in the slightest.'

'His hair cut wasn't doing anything to effect his learning - but sending him home from school is. The braids were only tied together by small black elastic bands - and the rest of his uniform was immaculate.

'As soon as Jordan returned home last Wednesday at lunchtime, I spoke to the school and complained.

Many people supported the school though. Jordan was allowed back to school the next day!

Gist from GistMore
https://www.gistmore.com/15yr-old-boy-sent-home-school-wearing-hairstyle-photos

[img]https://1.bp..com/-6HpRJL6cIrk/WgwaaCQhUnI/AAAAAAANLM4/FArLXMPDLYQEdxDEHq7dAx997ezeuEihgCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-2PcPW9Fjl3o/WgwZ2S3ldgI/AAAAAAANLM0/L4KCxTqzKMwLIpesAb-slYYXGJfczQsTgCEwYBhgL/s640/465E510800000578-5084409-image-a-9_1510739480399.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Ub4DPqjU90M/WgwZ0NOsCFI/AAAAAAANLMo/ymjkn9eqWDIQIxlMYO9QoYAxeCIFQ4crACLcBGAs/s400/465E480F00000578-5084409-image-m-8_1510739460750.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Bb8m0Fzuavs/WgwZzCU0kCI/AAAAAAANLMk/MjAEOaV-Ojcn1gpXb1zuaH-CVUfdAtWYgCLcBGAs/s400/465E4CB200000578-5084409-image-m-6_1510739432887.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-xCsfCBXs0pA/WgwZ0nsTnWI/AAAAAAANLMs/rXKBHfyHgYAaq2MqPr9GGajaizvXFJowwCLcBGAs/s640/465E4DC500000578-5084409-image-m-16_1510739890361.jpg[/img]
^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
The mum was 19 when she gave birth to
him and now he is 15 looking like a 21-year-old.
grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Nackzy: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2017
Hmmmnn this is surprising... I thought anything can be done in the western world
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by ashjay001(m): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2017
Adebowhales:
Mologi never find wife shaaa, since all these while. Tell seun to divorce his wife for you na

So, Seun sef don finally marry?tongue
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Boyooosa(m): 7:37am On Nov 16, 2017
Half man half woman, its rocking the town now.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by fapcrook(m): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Mologi:
The school can do what they like....
If you are tired,tell ya papa to build school!!!!

Mi o ti ri iyawo fa! sad
since all these years, come and marry my great grandma now,,, lol
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Abagworo(m): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Nothing is wrong with the hair. Plaited punk and dada punk has always been in existence.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by blacq2009(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2017
Reminds me of Bjoun of Vikings fame.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Tobycharles: 7:47am On Nov 16, 2017
Lionbite:

My Lil bro just clocked 13 n he's far bigger than this, naija to the bone
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 16, 2017
Some lads in my area there school uniforms when going to school looks like they going to the farm
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Mologi(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2017
fapcrook:
since all these years, come and marry my great grandma now,,, lol
You must be joking!!!

Pls remove the grand...I am good to go!!!!

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by princeade86(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2017
go and build ur sch and do what u like.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by bigplayerz(m): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2017
Na Lord ragnar grin grin grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by ceezarhh(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2017
vikings comes to mind...

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by NaijaBlend: 8:27am On Nov 16, 2017
Bad parents everywhere. You can see her defending her kid.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Asbaba(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2017
Lionbite:
na so I dey wonder oooo, 15yrs with moustache. na wow for oyinbo pple
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by toprealman: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2017
Lionbite:
They age fast
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Psoul(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2017
All these single mothers are becoming problem for us in the society. The way they raise their children is something else. So dis woman did not see something wrong wt the hairstyle and the influence it will have on the carrier and the viewers?

Don't be surprised that this same woman will see dis boy banging a babe on her bed and start apologizing to the son for seeing then doing it and may go ahead to buy him gifts to beg him.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2017
Bad mother,she is obviously not raising the boy well if she doesn't see anything wrong in the hair style
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by fapcrook(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2017
grin
Mologi:

You must be joking!!!

Pls remove the grand...I am good to go!!!!
��
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2017
radarada
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by RomeoX(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2017
That is the Samurai top-knot haircut. I thought Americans don't really mind haircuts in their high schools.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by CynthiaChi(f): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2017
Lionbite:
Lol, according to my aunt who stays abroad, their food consists of growth hormones... She found out after my 10yr old cousin started maturing pass her age... Now my 12yr old cousin is taller than my 5 ft 8
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Uzyvicks(f): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2017
If na me, I go send am back, still send am back, and send him back again, Till he remains at home.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by TEYA: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2017
mazimee:
In Nigeria, he will not sleep in the house after that hair cut until his hair is leveled to a reflective kodo standard. That is after receiving serious beatings from both his mum and dad.

You don't need the school to remind how decent your hair should look when you have responsible parents at home.
Which Nigeria are you talking about? Nigeria of 1985? Nigerian parents today pamper their children pass oyinbo. In many Nigerian schools today, for scolding a child alone, you will have parents coming to harras you as a teacher.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2017
I'm wan copy Tekno, Flavour and Phyno.
Now I'm eye don clear.

Oops, he's Blonde!
Oh Kay. Now I understand
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands by Mtrinitymayor(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2017
Lionbite:
Standard Foriegn Npk Fertilizer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. / With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission / Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.