Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top (46434 Views)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Shorts And Fishnet To A Show / Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan Rocks Bum Shorts After Tonto Dikeh Saga (2) (3) (4)

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by tesppidd: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
ken2baba:
all these bad belle na because she fine pass u
bros how you take know who fine pass na? one of them pishure nor dey na.

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by ReachHard: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
She looks panty-less as well undecided
Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nollywood still remains the third in the whole world after hollywood and bollywood. If you don't like nollywood, keep it to yourself or better still shove it off ya ass.

Truly your opinions are inconsequential as most nigerians are ungrateful set of homo sapiens.

Just imagine where we started from, from the days of aki and pawpaw, aki na ukwa and so on, now compare it to where we are right now, its a great feat and improvement, take your time and subscribe to iroko tv or ibaka tv, you be amazed at the level of developement.

I bet you, most nollywood movies on iroko are way better than black american movies.

Imagine an industry that receive little or nothing from the government and has grown so big and wide, lets be grateful nigerians, it really pays!

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by asawanathegreat(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Apply with ur money in ur hand u will have me.
Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by timibare(m): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
McBeal10:
I see cameltoe.
very clear in HD
Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by makky555(f): 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
And the winner of the women's team word battle brawlers is...... #beatingdrum....
...........Benita!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rokia you try but you too like quarrel pass fight lipsrsealed
Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by makky555(f): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
LesbianBoy:

See you! I love it when sexy ladies fight so I can go and "separate" them and press free brezz and smooch free nyansh cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder you're a Lesbian
Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Konquest: 1:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

LOL maybe you are one of them girls with bipolar behavior when you're on your period enh? grin grin I am not one of em. I am the same even on my period.

And Destiny is a way better actress then Juliet they are not even in the same league. Again we are two different individuals and two different opinions. Our opnion surely don't mean facts either.....now lemme quote you here, "you can take it or leave it" grin grin

Lastly I am not on my period....do have a great day as well.
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
grin ...

You're good at throwing verbal jabs
below the hips! Love your passion
and the way you weave the "bipolar"
to the "period" responses.

PS: If that is really you in your profile pics,
then you're looking photogenic.

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by tealaw(m): 2:11am On Nov 16, 2017
Highest bride price in Naija.

Gbam!
Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 16, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
grin ...

You're good at throwing verbal jabs
below the hips! Love your passion
and the way you weave the "bipolar"
to the "period" responses.

PS: If that is really you in your profile pics,
then you're looking photogenic.
Lol yea that's me.

Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Konquest: 2:45am On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Lol yea that's me.

^^^^^^
Brilliant...!
Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by Dshocker(m): 5:09am On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

She is a new comer. With time her acting will improve. Mercy Johnson didn't become such a great actress
overnight. matter of fact when she first started out, she used to overact.

Destiny is no new comer,she's been there
Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by agrovick(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2017
My Gawd, this is whale toe shockedshocked
Re: Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top by kendylet(f): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2017
rokia and benita...we yaff heard o

Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. / Yes, Sex Is Food, Nkechi Emmanuel Tells Married Women (photo) / Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos)