Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Join Us To Celebrate 96hours Power Non Stop As Phcn Turn New Leaf - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Join Us To Celebrate 96hours Power Non Stop As Phcn Turn New Leaf (581 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / That Beautiful Moment I Thought PHCN Had Turn A New Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Us To Celebrate 96hours Power Non Stop As Phcn Turn New Leaf by miksonics(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2010
For some time now PHCN have improved greatly as we've had power supply for 96hrs non interrupted,this is amazing as its never happened before, The weather too has decided to smile.

Enviromental polution is a big problem here in Nigeria because of generators and okadas, the result was a very hot unpreditable weather never experience since creation. since the generator stop blairing and poluting the environment with CO poisoning and noise polution, the weather have decided to reward us slightly, it stings but its cooler than before

I observe a trend with the okada riders, they mix oil with fuel anytime they buy fuel from station causing the engines to smoke which in turn causes polution. It is the polution onyibos have studied and seen the effect that made them starting improving on engines for bikes and cars and put laws for emission testing on all vehicles and bikes. this laws have help maintain stability in thier weather. we Nigerian most think about our health and our children unborn so in their time they too can enjoy the weather too.

Power have been a big problem here in nigeria, let us think my people at power holdings, chopping the money meant to improve and better our lives will also effect you and your family. crude oil is gotten underground though it have many benefits, we have abused it, its the many cause of death around the globe today, we should not forget that mother nature kept this black liquid hidden under deep underground, offcourse there is price to pay burning this liquid and its content into the atmosphere, but that is negligible if we all employ tactical use of it, but we abuse it, diseases like cancer, unpreditable bad weather, chemical rain will be our end less visitors.
So staff of PHCN our survival and wealth counts on you, dont forget if there is constant power you cannot run out of jobs. power sustain an economy.

I ask nairalander to contribute to this.
Re: Join Us To Celebrate 96hours Power Non Stop As Phcn Turn New Leaf by ajison3: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2010
where do u live shocked
Re: Join Us To Celebrate 96hours Power Non Stop As Phcn Turn New Leaf by Odunnu: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2010
I was goin 2ask dat,what part of 9ja r u in?Here,its been awful!
Re: Join Us To Celebrate 96hours Power Non Stop As Phcn Turn New Leaf by indie22(f): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2010
What new leaf?, we've not had light in lekki for like four weeks now, abeg stop all this nonsense talk!

(1) (Reply)

Ebiz Income Club / Tired / Nairaland Messages In My Mail Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.