Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,831 members, 7,930,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? (5728 Views)

Yoruba Must Fight For Restructuring, Not 2023 Presidency By Olu Fasan / Any One Notice Kanu Did Not Say Anything About Buhari In His Press Conference / It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by updatechange(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

You are an illiterate for saying so after boasting about with them.

Say what they said and let us shred it into pieces with facts.

An illiterate that can read and write smh for u...
What's the definition of an illiterate
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by HiddenShadow: 4:55am On Nov 18, 2017
horsepower101:

My suggestion is simple. IPOB needs to infiltrate the system.

1) They need agents in positions of power.
2) They need to plant informants within the police and army.
3) They need to arm themselves for self-defence and self-preservation. Using peaceful protest doesn't work in Nigeria.
4) They need to start seriously lobbying international bodies behind the scenes. Hoping on automatic international support is not working.
5) They need to remove non-igbos south south groups and just focus on unifying igbos on the biafran agenda.

EricIyke Ipoblogic

gidgiddy ezenwajosh

To add to your excellent points, they need to set up a Research Unit that will focus on developing military and civilian products essential for self defense and development of Biafran land.

The Unit should develop a model each for the following military materials first and teach others secretly.

1) Explosive powders, liquids and gases for all types of ammunitions.

2) Ammunitions like bullets, shells, missiles, rockets, torpedoes, RPGs, grenades, bombs etc.

These were the items Ojukwu's Biafra lacked knowledge of that frustrated her independence struggle.

Captured weapons could not be used efficiently because of lack of ammunitions.

Ammunition casings could not be refilled with standard explosives because of lack of knowledge on how to produce them. Gunpowder are not effective in war Example

A standard explosive eg cordite TNT Nitrocellulose, Nitrostarch, etc will propel a bullet of AK 47 to a distance of 300meters and more

A gunpowder which is 6 times less powerful, will propel that same bullet for 50meters.

You know that range matters in war and the more powerful the explosive or bigger the bullet if using the same explosive, the greater the range.

That is why Machine Gun bullets were the greatest killers during WW2 inflicting 50% of the total death during that war.

Machine Gun bullets are bigger than Rifle or AK 47 or Submachine guns bullets. Therefore cut bones and blood vessels leading to death due to blood lose even before the lead poison takes effect.

That same reason, was why Ogbunigwe which releases bigger sharp objects inflicted great casualties on the Nigerian military more than all the weapons imported.

Ability to cut bones and blood vessels easily makes an ammunition more dangerous than just lead poisoning of that ammunition.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by HiddenShadow: 5:20am On Nov 18, 2017
horsepower101 pls read again because I added new things to it.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by HiddenShadow: 5:31am On Nov 18, 2017
horsepower101:

Having people in positions of power doesn't mean that those people openly support IPOB in public. Only in private.

Non igbos in IPOB are welcome but IPOB needs to truly win the hearts of ndigbo first because unfortunately so many igbos remain on the fence. Once they secure the hearts and minds of majority of igbos especially those with investments all over Nigeria, then they can start reaching out to south south groups.

The true reason why you still have so many igbos on the fence is that they are scared of loosing their investment. IPOB needs to find ways to hedge against that fear.
Ipoblogic
EricIyke

gidgiddy
ezenwajosh

You are truly smart to have seen what I saw years ago about investments outside the East being a major hindrance to the establishment of Biafra.

There is a solution to that issue and I will state it below.

The Research unit should develop a locally made gas engine for electricity that makes use of the following gases;

1) Natural gas

2) Biogas

3) Municipal waste gas

This engine can be in the following model

1) Jet-Turbine

2) Gas Turbine

3) Jet- Wind Turbine.

4) etc.

With abundance of cheap electricity, Igbo factories in the West & North will flow back to the East while their warehouses remain in the West and North.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by HiddenShadow: 5:41am On Nov 18, 2017
horsepower101:

Honestly I am not concerned about our current crop of leaders. They have made it clear through their actions and inactions that their interests lies with a united Nigeria. I don't want them in IPOB. Period.

The people I am concerned about are mostly those Igbos with businesses and Investment who understand where IPOB is coming from BUT are scared of openly supporting them because they think that they will loose their business and investment.

IPOB should encourage those folks to diversify their investments and to bring some back home in order to secure their hard earned wealth. This will make them less worried or scared.

Cheap electricity through the development of a natural or bio gas powered locally made engine will see lots of them return back to the East with their factories.

IPOB needs to set up a Research Unit that will work to develop these engines and sell them only within the East in order to make the East the only part of Nigeria with abundant and cheap electricity that cuts down cost of production and makes goods & services cheaper.

Check my post above for more clarity.

Ipoblogic

EricIyke

gidgiddy ezenwajosh

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Cheap electricity through the development of a natural or bio gas powered locally made engine will see lots of them return back to the East with their factories.

IPOB needs to set up a Research Unit that will work to develop these engines and sell them only within the East in order to make the East the only part of Nigeria with abundant and cheap electricity that cuts down cost of production and makes goods & services cheaper.

Ipoblogic

EricIyke

gidgiddy ezenwajosh

You sound enlightened and sound brother.
Will need your FB user.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Ipoblogic

EricIyke

gidgiddy ezenwajosh

IPOB can execute all these.
If they do it, then We are already there.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2017
laudate:

There are plenty of Edo/Benin people that bear Yoruba names. sad Take a trip to Edo state, and you would find out, especially among the Owan/Afemai people inside the state.

Secondly, there are people with different dialects even among the same ethnic group that cannot understand themselves. If an Izzi or Ezza person from Ebonyi is speaking his dialect, do you think an Onitsha man would understand him, even though both of them are Igbo? undecided

Of course I know that but do u think its tribal marriage?
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by laudate: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
ezenwajosh:
Of course I know that but do u think its tribal marriage?

Go and ask them. sad Benin and Yoruba people had a common ancestor called Oranmiyan. What does that tell you?
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
laudate:

Go and ask them. sad Benin and Yoruba people had a common ancestor called Oranmiyan. What does that tell you?

And u think a deltan or rivers answering Igbo was as a result of tribal marriage and not common ancestors
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by laudate: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
ezenwajosh:
And u think a deltan or rivers answering Igbo was as a result of tribal marriage and not common ancestors
Go back and study their historical origins. Were you not the same person claiming that Delta state was Igbo, when there are 5 other non-Igbo tribes present in Delta state?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by horsepower101: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

EricIyke Ipoblogic

gidgiddy ezenwajosh

To add to your excellent points, they need to set up a Research Unit that will focus on developing military and civilian products essential for self defense and development of Biafran land.

The Unit should develop a model each for the following military materials first and teach others secretly.

1) Explosive powders, liquids and gases for all types of ammunitions.

2) Ammunitions like bullets, shells, missiles, rockets, torpedoes, RPGs, grenades, bombs etc.

These were the items Ojukwu's Biafra lacked knowledge of that frustrated her independence struggle.

Captured weapons could not be used efficiently because of lack of ammunitions.

Ammunition casings could not be refilled with standard explosives because of lack of knowledge on how to produce them. Gunpowder are not effective in war Example

A standard explosive eg cordite TNT Nitrocellulose, Nitrostarch, etc will propel a bullet of AK 47 to a distance of 300meters and more

A gunpowder which is 6 times less powerful, will propel that same bullet for 50meters.

You know that range matters in war and the more powerful the explosive or bigger the bullet if using the same explosive, the greater the range.

That is why Machine Gun bullets were the greatest killers during WW2 inflicting 50% of the total death during that war.

Machine Gun bullets are bigger than Rifle or AK 47 or Submachine guns bullets. Therefore cut bones and blood vessels leading to death due to blood lose even before the lead poison takes effect.

That same reason, was why Ogbunigwe which releases bigger sharp objects inflicted great casualties on the Nigerian military more than all the weapons imported.

Ability to cut bones and blood vessels easily makes an ammunition more dangerous than just lead poisoning of that ammunition.

I will not go into the level of detail that you went into but know this, in the case of self defense, there are far much easier ways to acquire weapons. This is Nigeria that we are talking about with almost zero border protection.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by horsepower101: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Ipoblogic
EricIyke

gidgiddy
ezenwajosh

You are truly smart to have seen what I saw years ago about investments outside the East being a major hindrance to the establishment of Biafra.

There is a solution to that issue and I will state it below.

The Research unit should develop a locally made gas engine for electricity that makes use of the following gases;

1) Natural gas

2) Biogas

3) Municipal waste gas

This engine can be in the following model

1) Jet-Turbine

2) Gas Turbine

3) Jet- Wind Turbine.

4) etc.

With abundance of cheap electricity, Igbo factories in the West & North will flow back to the East while their warehouses remain in the West and North.

I wish I can give you 1 million likes for this. I have been saying that the east needs massive industrial zones with independent power generation. This will attract massive investments back to the east. Any state that does this will develop rapidly on a decade. I once said that if or when I become a rich man, I will own my own private industrial estate with guaranteed embedded power generation. Then I will invite industrialist to set up their factories and manufacture things.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by horsepower101: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Ipoblogic

EricIyke

gidgiddy ezenwajosh

Once again you hit the nail on the head. Good job brother.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
laudate:

Go back and study their historical origins. Were you not the same person claiming that Delta state was Igbo, when there are 5 other non-Igbo tribes present in Delta state?

Which tribe is that name them
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by HiddenShadow: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
horsepower101:

I will not go into the level of detail that you went into but know this, in the case of self defense, there are far much easier ways to acquire weapons. This is Nigeria that we are talking about with almost zero border protection.

It is suicidal to depend on foreign weapons.

Developing advanced weapons is not difficult but first develop the 3 basic types of explosive materials and 5 basic types of ammunitions that will be filled with the explosive materials.

Is not difficult and costly, if you start experimenting it.

Budget like #20,000 to get the necessary materials to start the experimentation of Nitrocellulose, NitroStarch, TNT, Nitroglycerin, Cordite etc

Google the 2 major processes below for easier understanding

1) Nitration process which is the main process.

2) De-Lignifying process which is the first process for some materials that have have lignins that must be removed ( eg Lignocellulose materials) before nitration process will succeed.

Pass the knowledge to trusted friends.

Ipoblogic
EricIyke
gidgiddy ezenwajosh

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by HiddenShadow: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
horsepower101:

I wish I can give you 1 million likes for this. I have been saying that the east needs massive industrial zones with independent power generation. This will attract massive investments back to the east. Any state that does this will develop rapidly on a decade. I once said that if or when I become a rich man, I will own my own private industrial estate with guaranteed embedded power generation. Then I will invite industrialist to set up their factories and manufacture things.

You don't have to be a rich man to do so.

I will teach you but based on one condition that you share the knowledge only with trusted Friends that believe in freedom.

The secret to a gas propelled engines are

1) Stator blade ( Immovable blades )

2) Vane blade ( Movable blades )

Once you construct these 2 blades in a conical compressors inside a cylindrical tube, you will get a pressurized outlet air

Once that outlet air is mixed with gas and ignited, the process starts

To make sure that the process can run continuously, attach a turbine that has 2 blades namely Stator and Vane blades just as the case in the Compressor.

Then connect the rotating rod to a device that converts mechanical energy into electricity.

The burning gas that left the turbine can also be used to turn a wind like blade that is connected to a device that turns mechanical energy into electrical energy.

It won't cost you more than #150,000 to experimentally build.

You guys should try it

Ipoblogic
EricIyke
gidgiddy ezenwajosh

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

You don't have to be a rich man to do so.

I will teach you but based on one condition that you share the knowledge only with trusted Friends that believe in freedom.

The secret to a gas propelled engines are

1) Stator blade ( Immovable blades )

2) Vane blade ( Movable blades )

Once you construct these 2 blades in a conical compressors inside a cylindrical tube, you will get a pressurized outlet air

Once that outlet air is mixed with gas and ignited, the process starts

To make sure that the process can run continuously, attach a turbine that has 2 blades namely Stator and Vane blades just as the case in the Compressor.

Then connect the rotating rod to a device that converts mechanical energy into electricity.

The burning gas that left the turbine can also be used to turn a wind like blade that is connected to a device that turns mechanical energy into electrical energy.

It won't cost you more than #150,000 to experimentally build.

You guys should try it

Ipoblogic
EricIyke
gidgiddy ezenwajosh

I love positive minded people.
Inbox Me your Facebook user.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps To Consult AGF Over Controversy On Appointment Of New Auditor-General / CSU Certificate; Tinubu Determined To Serve Nigerians, Won’t Be Distracted, APC / Press Release: FG Will Not Rest On Its Oars On Improving The Nigerian Economy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.