Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,935 members, 7,933,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:46 AM

Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) (43522 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by segebase(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2017
mrjude221:
account boosting procedure

scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm of lyf............................LOST TICKET
Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by gbishman: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Why is this supposed king always abroad, does his kingdom stretch to the U.S? this is quite worrying

1 Like

Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by enomakos(m): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2017
Rmxr:

Please help us ask him how Oba of Benin 's immobility has helped curb Edo prostitution in Italy
wetin concern you with the oba of benin?

Na only Edo people be prostitutes for Italy?
Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by Solitin40: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2017
Seeker17:
Ooni of Ife that hardly stays in Ife, is that Ooni?

Stop saying shit you don’t know anything about Ife Do you reside here ?

2 Likes

Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by gregyboy(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2017
izzou:
Ooni of Ife just dey tour the world grin

I just like this guy

cool

i know truly in urmind ur are disgraced by his traveling here nd there just as d way u criticized buhari when he did the same just admit it let devil shame
Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by Blissbeatz(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2017
This king na flexing Oba... No time for dullin!!!!!!!
Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by baby124: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2017
Not very good. Oresegun Olumide does better work than this.
Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by ernwale(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2017
Untainted007:
The Oba just they flex up and dan; I like his style. But there's no much honour for a King without a queen.

True talk
Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by gregyboy(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2017
Rmxr:

Please help us ask him how Oba of Benin 's immobility has helped curb Edo prostitution in Italy

and does ooni traveling here nd there stops rituslist and rapist in the entire brown roofs empire called yoruba land
Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by adem30: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
anonimi:

Impossibility of an impossi_can't.
Has Baba Hafusa paid salaries of teachers and engaged professional ones with laboratories and libraries for all children to be enrolled in schools paid for by the government?
Abi you dey wait for miracle to match oyinbo diverse pool of skills ni?
Miracle ko, magic ni.
God won't do that because that means He is encouraging mental laziness. And I am sure you will agree that God is not for laziness, or is He?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6

Please what rubbish are you talking about?

Are insinuating no Nigerian can do this?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2511031_img22681848099545_jpeg_jpegd0c22199d4d5840b2b430d790dfb113d
Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
To marry dis man just dey hungry me kiss kiss

Haters una food don ready tongue tongue
Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by Adebowale89(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
internationalman:
I thought traditional rulers are known for once in awhile travels. Why is dis one touring d whole world like digital ruler like Buhari.?

you don't what to do abi? jump lagoon straight

gerrahere with your babytalk

1 Like

Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by Praktikals(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Seeker17:
The father that gave birth to a fool like me, is that one a father?

No
Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by Sanchez01: 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
internationalman:

Their work is not to bring about development, rather to uphold the traditions.
This is so wrong.
Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by Brugo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
internationalman:

There are yorubas around the world. The ooni reaches out to them to uphold culture as well as to encourage successful yorubas to invest in human capital back home. It is his duty to seek the properity of the people he leads.

3 Likes

Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by nautieonline: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
internationalman:

THIS KING IS ONE OF A KIND!!!
The development and togetherness he has brought to the yorubaland is second to none

www.nautieonline.com

1 Like

Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
Travelling kingi

Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by bitingcool: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
adem30:
ooni be like, I must get a Nigerian guy to compete with guy, We can also do this

Really!!! shocked
I just dey look you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by philkay(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
internationalman:

Its has gone beyond upholding the traditions but to see to the development of their kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by Chiboto414: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
internationalman:
I thought traditional rulers are known for once in awhile travels. Why is dis one touring d whole world like digital ruler like Buhari.?
pls leave Ooni alone let him really tour the whole world and enjoy his life now that' he's young........ Kabiyes Oo, Ojaja 11...i tuale for u Baba.. May God bless ur kingdom I'm Amen....

1 Like

Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by Stbottle(m): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
cowardSeun:
Hope the painter also draws for him how to MARRY a wife

How is it your business?? Get someone to draw you small sense

1 Like

Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by Reuben07(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Please help us ask him how Oba of Benin 's immobility has helped curb Edo prostitution in Italy [/quote]SAVAGERY
Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by RedboneSmith(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
The painter did not take the crown seriously.

1 Like

Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
kabiyesii o
Re: Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) by ooshinibos: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2017
Seeker17:
Ooni of Ife that hardly stays in Ife, is that one Ooni?

there is nothing in ife

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Detains Tricycle Rider In Osun On Orders Of Ooni Of Ife Over Text Message / 10 Common Misconceptions About Ibadan. / Emir Of Kano Bayero In His Cadillac V8 314 Custom Phaeton 1931 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.