Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:38 AM

Investors Needed In A Viable Business Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Needed In A Viable Business Opportunity (393 Views)

Come In Here If You Have Money And Thinking Of A Viable Business / If You Have A Viable Business Model That Needs Financing, Contact Me / Get 1 Million Naira Investment To Start A Viable Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed In A Viable Business Opportunity by AbiodunFaf(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2017
This is for serious minded people and not time wasters, I will go straight to the point.
Investors are needed to invest in the marketing of our newly developed result checker application. This result checker application is developed in compliance with the provision of the ministry of education in Lagos and includes all the standards provided by the federal ministry of education as a yard stick for measuring student performance in secondary schools. This was built into a digital version and we are ready to deploy the solution to states.
The solution is a scratch card solution that requires that parents and students buy scratch cards from necessary authorities as will be determined by the school management. That is the business side of the application.
This application is a cash cow for any school that adopts it and will continue to pump in money into the purse of the school after they might have adopted it.
RATIONALE FOR DEVELOPING THE RESULT CHECKER
We have been used to the conventional way of presenting report cards which is the paper results or paper report cards that we have been used to, the advent of technology is changing the face of everything and we have started seeing these developments in different aspects of education from E-Learning solutions to other various solutions.
The result checker is an adaptation of the university result processing application for secondary, nursery and primary schools and presently we have the tertiary or university/ polytechnic version of the result checker.
This application is built and can be used by any school in Nigeria. The secondary version can be used by any secondary school in Nigeria.
VERSIONS OF THE RESULT CHECKER APPLICATION
BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Imagine the number of nursery, primary, secondary and tertiary institutions that we have around us today. Even where you live , just try and count and I am sure you will loose count. If we can take this application to every frontier from one state to another after capturing a specific state we move on to another state and we are continue deploying this solution to these schools, just imagine the amount and residual income we will be making per annum from this investment. As such I know by now you will be counting your fingers. In this bid we seek investors who can see opportunity in our business proposal and invest with us for a share of profit in the sales and distribution of this software
WHERE IS THE SOFTWARE
The software is a web based software and this makes it possible for us to set it up anywhere we are in the world and this also makes it possible for us to manage as well.
Here are links to the demo of the software
http://myacademicresults.com/demo - This is the link for the secondary school version of the software
http://myacademicresults.com/tertiary - This is the link for the polytechnic, university, college of education and other higher institution version of the software
We are working tirelessly on the primary school version of the software and I am sure it will be out very soon.
HOW CAN THE RESULT CHECKER APPLICATION BE USED TO MAKE MONEY
This result checker application can be sold as a script
It can be installed for a school to run on it independently
It can be set up and we will manage for schools

(1) (Reply)

Investment Planning: Getting Your Money To Work For You / HELP NEEDED - I Want To Start An Online Store On Electronic Components / Serious Investors Needed In Fish Hatchery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.