Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' (15038 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / Zain Nigeria Slashes Call, Sms Tariffs, Offers Free Night Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by zoragirl: 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2010
what is it with all the name changing in that network, why not just change the board and directors of the company and also the management staff.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by blackboi(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
new name, new promo!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I go chop new awuf!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by bandely(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2010
Phew!
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by babzito(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2010
na now i know say dem dey do una,
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by rahmanajeigbe(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2010
soon dey go be celvmobzainairtmobile
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by nnemak(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2010
eldee:

Two fingers in the air if your SIM card says Econet!!! grin grin grin
Mine has refuse to change it still bera Vmobile, cheesy cheesy cheesy
chosen04:

I will be the nxt to own this network, Thus:-

ECONET>VODACOM>VMOBILE>CELTEL>ZAIN>AIRTEL>CHINA-TEL
that would have been better since its the chinees that are buying up all the stuff in 9ja now,
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by ilosiwaju: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2010
Even if dem change from Zainab to Yakubu, am sticking. A name-changing network to me is far better than corporate thieves like mtn.
grin grin grin
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by nnemak(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2010
^^^ You are right. i have been with their SIM since they rolled out 2001. i still remain loyal. i love their service!!!!
i beleive they are the BESt,
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by chosen04(f): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2010
nne_mak:

Mine has refuse to change it still bera Vmobile, :
D cheesy :Dthat would have been better since its the chinees that are buying up all the stuff in 9ja now,

Thanks for that advice. I think i will buy into it.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by chosen04(f): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2010
ilosiwaju:

Even if dem change from Zainab to Yakubu, am sticking. A name-changing network to me is far better than corporate thieves like mtn.
grin grin grin

I prefer corporate stealing by Mtn to telling my foreign biz associates that my network is no longer: ECONET>VODACOM>VMOBILE>CELTEL>ZAIN>AIRTEL>CHINA-TEL, every 9-12 months, Lol

***This guys are making our foreign biz associates to think we are fraudulent*****
Cos a fraudulent fellow is unstable in all his ways including his network.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by eros(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2010
Okay, i need to change this line immediately something doesn't seem right with them at all
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by PurestBoy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2010
chosen04:

I prefer corporate stealing by Mtn to telling my foreign biz associates that my network is no longer: ECONET>VODACOM>VMOBILE>CELTEL>ZAIN>AIRTEL>CHINA-TEL, every 9-12 months, Lol

***This guys are making our foreign biz associates to think we are fraudulent*****

No need to blame them what if you happen to buy the company tomorrow? won't you like to change it to your preferred name? Don't you dream big?
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Gettolove(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
there is nothing wrong in buying or selling a company, these guys are all in business. Dont let us forget, its not a Nigerian thing alone.

what is important is the continuity of the service and not the boardroom politiking.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by sley4life(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2010
no focus
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Konjour(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2010
I saw this is in the Deccan Chronicle some weeks ago,and i think that's some good news for me, i've been using Airtel sim cards for a couple of years now,and i can boldly say that their services,especially calls and web surfing packages are definitely among the best two or three in the whole of asia,and its simply unmatched by the quality of the mtn,glo and zain networks,though it has some similarities with the present zain network such as the customer call centre and recharge pre-codes, perhaps i would be able to call my naija peeps nsow at cheaper rates. Go Airtel.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by alldone(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2010
why all this change of owner i think there is a problem that is hidden which will only surface when new owner comes, then you want to sell if not why is this happening.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by HAH: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2010
All that matters is good service that is why  they have not lost any customer despite all the name chaging. for as long as they remain they best GSM coy in Nigeria we will be be with them if they like they should be changing name weekly
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by qdidy: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2010
THESE GUYS SHOULD JUS COME UP WIV A LOGO
IT SHOULD BE A CHAMELEON[b][/b]
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Emmyk(m): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
I dont care what the name is. as long as the service is the best. I discovered som thing. while it about to change name. some people benefit from it like 2008 april - june, Celtel gave me free sms to any network in this world ( you can send thousands a day) and my account been credited while i did mobile browsing.Bring IT ON PLEASE undecided
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2010
enter the indians - y'all in zain are butt fked with no vaseline and up sh-t creek without a paddle - i do not want to be where y'all will be in a few months - indians are bastards
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by SwtzMinx(f): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
.gr8. . .i wonda wat d c0mpany wil b calleD in d nxt two years. . .
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by emyson: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2010
next is:  ;Dtalkbiz247@yahoo.com,  grin watch for 7sims on one phone 
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by DExplorer1: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2010
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by tlops(m): 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
I think its a better thing to change name than to fold ur arms and watch ur (baby) company die like NITEL. this is what NITEL ought to be doing around the world or atleast africa (acquiring other telecom coys).

if you're loosing focus its always good to ask for help and stand off while others help, or what
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by CGKing(m): 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2010
Harlot telecoms company.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by CGKing(m): 12:07am On Mar 26, 2010
qdidy:

THESE GUYS SHOULD JUS COME UP WIV A LOGO
IT SHOULD BE A CHAMELEON[/b]

lol

SwtzMinx:

.gr8. . .i[b] wonda wat d c0mpany wil b calleD in d nxt two years. . .

Harlot Mobile. U'll see!
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Successli: 12:59am On Mar 26, 2010
very soon zain will change to my name because am preparing to buy it.am only left with 1k to complete the amount of money needed
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Mannylex(m): 1:51am On Mar 26, 2010
Such a confused company.
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by bayo1(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2010

I'm sure your number never changed with the change in Network name. Do you need to tell ur so called foreign biz associates the name of the network you are using?
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by Ralvy(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2010
Well, honestly I think the name changing is superfluous, but I've got to say; I think this company (AirTel) has some focus and will take Zain to it's ordained level.

-[n3rve]
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by obyann(f): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2010
HAH:

All that matters is good service that is why they have not lost any customer despite all the name chaging. for as long as they remain they best GSM coy in Nigeria we will be be with them if they like they should be changing name weekly

What makes you believe Zain is the best network? For your information, Zain is the most expensive network in Nigeria. Check out their tariff for Post Paid lines (contract line) N30 per minute
Re: Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' by scoro99(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2010
From Airtel, i NOSTRADAM Beetel, Ceetel, Rel, no,  some people don use dat one, W-tel, etc in the next 5-10 years!!! grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Rolls Out 4G Service In Nigeria / Globacom (Glo Mobile) Nigeria Email Address / Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.