Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,477 members, 7,891,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Popular Nigerian Comedian 'adviser' To Unveil His Future Wife On Throw Back Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Comedian 'adviser' To Unveil His Future Wife On Throw Back Pic (873 Views)

Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr / MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife / Wizkid Officially Unveil His Love To Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Comedian 'adviser' To Unveil His Future Wife On Throw Back Pic by HypeManIsaac: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Popular Nigerian Comedian Adviser took to his Facebook page this morning to celebrate how far he as gone.

According to the post, it is suspected that the comedian is to reveal his future wife soon.

He said...

"• When my mates are busy playing, Am busy Praying.
• When they are grooving, am busy growing.
• When they are busy flexing, am busy fixing myself to be the Better Me!!!
Have been waiting for so long ❤ don't worry when I will unveil her you will understand why it took me this far to get her!!! � �
#ThrowBack
#Somebody'sFutureHusband
#SmallBoyBigGod
IG: @advisercomedian"

Source : http://www.818tvonline.com/2017/11/popular-nigerian-comedian-adviser-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Egyptian Female Singer Shyma Ahmed Sentence To Jail Over Music Video (see Video) / Ladies: Look Cool And Classy With Hazel Nate Design. / 'I Will Beat You Up And Conduct Deliverance For You' - Majek Fashek's Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.