Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,483 members, 7,968,332 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:15 AM

Daddy Freeze React To Pope Donating His Lamborghini Gift To Charity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daddy Freeze React To Pope Donating His Lamborghini Gift To Charity (1224 Views)

Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) / Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze React To Pope Donating His Lamborghini Gift To Charity by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
http://www.informationng.com/2017/11/true-christianity-daddy-freeze-reacts-pope-donating-personalized-lamborghini-charity.html/amp

Daddy Freeze took to his IG page to write;

“God bless the Pope, this is true Christianity. Unlike our daddy GOs, the Pope doesn’t collect tithe and gifts like these are donated to charity! ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple”

He continued;

“Give to the needy, stop tithing to the greedy!

While one Port Harcourt pastor got a private jet and Rolls Royce on his 55th birthday, our Pope was selling a Lamborghini gifted to him, to raise money for charity!

Let’s drive the money changing Pharisee hypocrites out of the house of worship!

If we remove tithes from the Church and cut down the offering, only pastors who genuinely love God will serve him and only true Christian doctrines will survive! ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple”

Re: Daddy Freeze React To Pope Donating His Lamborghini Gift To Charity by ChilledPill: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2017

If we remove tithes from the Church and cut down the offering, only pastors who genuinely love God will serve him and only true Christian doctrines will survive!
Truth

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze React To Pope Donating His Lamborghini Gift To Charity by PointB: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rarely has one seen so much truth in a few paragraph. These words can Freeze falsehoods!

Truths fired!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze React To Pope Donating His Lamborghini Gift To Charity by Ojiofor: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
That is the true gospel of the Lord,preach it man!
Re: Daddy Freeze React To Pope Donating His Lamborghini Gift To Charity by PenlsCaP: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Gbam .. hate him or love him.. he spits undiluted truth!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze React To Pope Donating His Lamborghini Gift To Charity by dadebayo1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze React To Pope Donating His Lamborghini Gift To Charity by oduastates: 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
More palmoil to Daddy freeze elbows.
People are starting to latch on to what we have been saying for ages .

As I speak , many Nigerians in the diaspora have children in mission schools and who are being educated for free while they are at work .
The funding for those childrens' education partly comes from donation to the church .
If they fall sick , they will be taken by an ambulance run by Saint John's ambulance.
When they get to Saint Mary hospital , they are visited with donation and gifts by people from Saint Patricks Charity.
When they get well , they recuperate by swimming in a community swimming pool owned by our sisters of Christ for free.
All these benefits while not being a member of the church.
Meanwhile Nigerians have children roaming the street or not being properly educated while their parents head to church in the morning a working day to donate their dinner to a fake materialistic pastor/ or general overseer.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze React To Pope Donating His Lamborghini Gift To Charity by Jagermeister(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
People would never listen and stay woke.

90% of churches superintended by Nigerian pastors, here and abroad are frauds! Yes!!!

Sadly, it's a lost world; one where we live on hope and hope to live.

One where we're always seeking out a messiah and anyone who convincingly pops their head(s) up claiming to be one is revered and almost worshipped.

Nigerian pastors ehhh. I SMH.

I remember how my friend gave out his new bus to a church, one he bought from Germany to start a car wash. Chai! Today he's an applicant. Life is hard; and even harder when u're stooooopid.

I stand with Nigga Freeze. If my money has become too much, so much so that I have nothing to do with it, I'll buy flight tickets for 10 of my friends to the world cup in Russia.

Meanwhile, speaking of soccer...

Re: Daddy Freeze React To Pope Donating His Lamborghini Gift To Charity by 1Rebel: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Freeze baba. Keep knocking some sense into their coconut heads

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: The ‘black Jack Sparrow’, Hosts Pirate-themed Party(Photos) / Obasanjo Is Responsible For Nigeria’s Problems – Femi Falana / Igbo Presidency 2023: Igbo Youth Group Declares Support For Buhari In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.