Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,982 members, 7,896,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Quantiy Surveying Services In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quantiy Surveying Services In Abuja (498 Views)

Quantity Surveying Services / Contact Us For Land Surveying Services / Contact Us For Land Surveying Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quantiy Surveying Services In Abuja by rusnom2000: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2010
HELLO NAIRALANDER,
COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY TO NAIRALANDERS, PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT IN ABUJA IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY AND AT THE SAME TIME INCREASE IN CONSTRUCTION CONSTRAINTS. FIRST, I WILL LIKE TO ERASE THE NOTION ABOUT QUANTITY SURVEYORS AS CONSTRUCTION MISERS. OUR RATES ARE BASED ON SITE CONDITIONS AS WELL AS THE COST LIMITS OF OUR CLIENTS AMONGST OTHER FACTORS. HAVING SAID THAT I WILL LIKE TO OFFER MY SERVICES TO PROSPECTIVE CLIENT IN TERMS OF CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATION OF EXISTING BUILDINGS. I WORK WITH COMPETENT ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS WITH GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR EFFECTIVE PROJECT DELIVERY, MY SERVICES WILL BE
1. PROVIDING MATERIAL SCHEDULES AND LABOUR SCHEDULE
2. EFFECTIVE CONTROL OF STORAGE AND PROCUREMENT OF CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
3. ASSIST OTHER PROFESSIONALS IN THE PROVIDING OPTIMUM VALUE FOR THE CLIENT.AND SO MUCH MORE
PLS IF ANY ONE INTERESTED PLS DO CALL THIS NUMBER 07037110421. SERVICES FEES ARE FAIR AND NEGOTIABLE

(1) (Reply)

.5bedroom Duplex 4t/3b+ 2nos 3bdtm Flat Corner Piece @ Harmony Estate,ifako-gbag / 4bdrm Wing Of Duplex @ M Close,5th Avenue,festac Town: Dead Of Assignment / 2 Plot Of Land 4 Sale At Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.