Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,808 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? (3413 Views)

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / We All Have The Tendency To Cheat, But... - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by eberetos: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
I read about an actor who said he cannot marry a virgin because once they taste sex, they wont be faithful. But i believe he is not telling the truth!! Some will say ladies who have tasted it will be calm in marriage and wont or may not cheat.

If ladies who have tasted it more before marriage, marry, they could still be tempted to cheat in marriage because of past escapades in their memory.. If I am wrong, please correct me......

Women who married virgin and those who didnt marry as virgin, who cheats more
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by Touchey: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
The neighbours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
the one getting the least prick action at home
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by MhizzAJ(f): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Virgin or non virgin
Anyone that want to cheat will do so especially if the person isn't disciplined

It's a personal stuff
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by StarBukola(f): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Virgin or non virgin
Anyone that want to cheat will do so especially if the person isn't disciplined

It's a personal stuff
you go girl!
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by Lionbite(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
How can you compare a lady that refused to have sex up till the age she got married with someone that has being opening her legs up and down before marriage. Marriage doesnt cure sexual immoralities.

1 Like

Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by Gentle034(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
This ain't a yard stick to measure one's faithfulness!! Virgin or no Virgin, anybody that wants to cheat would cheat! My advice love your woman and give her d best of ur attention a if she still follow dem go, let her conscience be d judge!!
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by yarimo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Virgin or not, Tendency to cheat is a thin of the mind .
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by fatymore(f): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
Virgin or no virgin.. Someone who is bound to cheat Wil surely do that.. But I doubt if a virgin would cheat after marriage cos it is only the taste of her husband dick she would know and would think that's how all dick taste...

1 Like

Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by Adukey(f): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
fatymore:
Virgin or no virgin.. Someone who is bound to cheat Wil surely do that.. But I doubt if a virgin would cheat after marriage cos it is only the taste of her husband dick she would know and would think that's how all dick taste...

If I hear @your last para
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by fatymore(f): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Adukey:

If I hear @your last para
lols..seriously.. Thats the truth.. Take for instance.. You have never tasted a particular food in your life, then oneday you tasted it.. Won't you think that's how it tasted... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Depending on her tribe.
If it's a yoruba girl she. Will Definitely cheat,whether virgin or non virgin.i am a yoruba girl and know what I am saying.
If she is a northerner,she will want to cheat if giving the opportunity,but fear of their religion won't let her.
If she is a benue girl she might cheat if you ont bang her well.
If she is a cross,akwa she might also cheat if you don't bang her well.
My best bet is go for ss or se but make sure you bang them well and I am sure they won't ch
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by Adukey(f): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
fatymore:
lols..seriously.. Thats the truth.. Take for instance.. You have never tasted a particular food in your life, then oneday you tasted it.. Won't you think that's how it tasted... tongue
What if that food tastes awful? I will like to taste it somewhere else o,it may taste better there. Lol
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by Adukey(f): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Depending on her tribe.
If it's a yoruba girl she. Will Definitely cheat,whether virgin or non virgin.i am a yoruba girl and know what I am saying.
If she is a northerner,she will want to cheat if giving the opportunity,but fear of their religion won't let her.
My best bet is go for ss or se but make sure you bang them well and I am sure they won't ch

You don't mean all you typed,right?

1 Like

Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by fatymore(f): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
Adukey:

What if that food tastes awful? I will like to taste it somewhere else o,it may taste better there. Lol
see your big head. You are olojukokoro
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by fatymore(f): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Adukey:

You don't mean all you typed,right?
dont tell me you have never come across her post.. Male behind a female Monika...
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by Adukey(f): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
fatymore:
see your big head. You are olojukokoro

Hahaha.
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by Adukey(f): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
fatymore:
dont tell me you have never come across her post.. Male behind a female Monika...
seriously?
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by fatymore(f): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Adukey:

seriously?
seriously , she is always writing nonsense
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by teresafaith: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
It depends on the rod that broke it
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by Jecciluscious(f): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Cheating depends on whoever is involved.
A prostitute may never cheat after marriage because she has seen it all and a Virgin can go haywire after second time of having sex due to first sex is painful.

Then again, a virgin only knows just one 'instrument' and may not know if there is a bigger or longer or sweeter size except what she is enjoying in her marriage.

So it depends totally on the person involved.
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by Blonchilli(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Who wants to cheat will cheat
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by hopebacy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Depending on her tribe.
u rock gal.. can we chat on Whatsapp please ..
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
any one that wants to cheat will cheat.
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by Akinloye11: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dis's my first tym hearin dis oh...shey yu no kno say for dis century ehn the word CHEAT is lyk trophies nii...
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by hazee11(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
[Dat means u re gonna cheat. No offence oo
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by hazee11(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Depending on her tribe.
Dat means u re gonna cheat. no offence pls
Re: Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Depending on her tribe.
Sorry o but you don't have sense.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not For Small Boys! !!!!!! / How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? / Reactions As Lady Confront Cheating Boyfriend With Printed Chats (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.