Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,901 members, 7,918,930 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:46 PM

Killer Ways On How To Get Adsense Within One Week. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Killer Ways On How To Get Adsense Within One Week. (342 Views)

Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo / Adsense Palava: How Do You Get Adsense In Nigeria / I Would Get Adsense Approval For You With Just 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Killer Ways On How To Get Adsense Within One Week. by KingstonDome: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Every blogger that is just starting wants an AdSense account.

"To get your AdSense account approved by Google, all you have to do is follow their policies and rules".

This is what you will find on most blogs and it is really frustrating if you have tried applying and you don't get approved. But guess what? What those blogs say is true. But remember where there is a frontdoor there is always a backdoor but mind you always look for a legitimate "backdoor" and not the one that will get you banned.

AdSense made me look like a madman.

I applied more than 5 times with different Gmail accounts within a space of 5- 6 weeks.

I was frustrated because I wasn't getting the expected results and then I went back to the basics.

I followed Google's instruction but I had over 100 copied posts. How will I do this?

What I did is that I reverted all of my copied content to draft as I am using blogger.

Then I wrote 7 original posts and I applied. I was disapproved but I was happy instead. This was an improvement for me as the other messages I used to get was disapproval for copyrighted content.

So I waited for about one week and wrote more original posts. I applied for US AdSense and I got my AdSense, which is currently for sale. Just inbox me. Then, heeding the advice of my blogger friend I applied for another AdSense, this time Nigeria which I got. This one was upgrading of my YouTube AdSense.

Now, after so many months I have live ads displaying on my site [url]Kingstondome.com[/url]

To get approved, just follow these steps:

---- Get a lovely and responsive design. There are loads of templates, pick your choice.

----- Original Content. This is the most popular reason why AdSense disapproves so many accounts.

----- Pages. This is important too. Get your Disclaimer, About Us, Contact Us and Privacy Policy Pages

---- Domain. Make sure your domain is not free e.g kingstondome..com but it should have .com, .com.ng and so on.

Then apply, you have your Google AdSense.

Shikena

www.kingstondome.com/2017/11/killer-ways-on-how-to-get-adsense.html?m=1

Re: Killer Ways On How To Get Adsense Within One Week. by KingstonDome: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Exposed!see 5 Guaranteed Ways You Can Increase Sales Through Your Website By 53% / Search Engine Optimization A Functional Strategy To Gain Rankings / High DA Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.