Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins (51922 Views)

"I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Physical Verification For 2017 Pre-selected Applicants Starts From Dec 4th 2017. / Nigerian Navy To Begin Direct Short Service Course For 2017/2018 Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by nuggybabe(f): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2017
Pls what are those documents required for npower physical verification exercise.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Eggcelent(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
IS The List Being Released In Batches? I Asked Because i Read Of Someone Who Claimed To Have Checked Yesterday With An Unfavourable Response Only To Check Today & Got A Favourable Response.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
@npower_ng pls n-power team i went to the bank to print my BVN details but found out that the age i used for the N-Power registration is different, pls is it going to affect my pre-screening or payment when eventually the program commence proper need an answer Asap plsssss/
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Dosinspector(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
@npowerng, I checked my selection status with my BVN AND I WAS SUCCESSFUL ,HOWEVER I DIDN'T GET TEXT MESSAGE OR E-MAIL, IS THAT A PROBLEM PLEASE?
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Ezi39: 2:25am On Nov 24, 2017
lunacol:
Wait for the list next week Monday.
Today is Friday, and I'm yet to see anything. I checked and my BVN does not match.
Is it not checked using phone?
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by thebest1210(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2017
Dosinspector:
@npowerng, I checked my selection status with my BVN AND I WAS SUCCESSFUL ,HOWEVER I DIDN'T GET TEXT MESSAGE OR E-MAIL, IS THAT A PROBLEM PLEASE?

It's not a problem sir.
Congratulations!
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by thebest1210(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2017
nuggybabe:
Pls what are those documents required for npower physical verification exercise.

You will know, in due time.
So, chill. The most important thing is that, you've been pre-selected!
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by npowerng: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2017
Dosinspector:

It's not a problem sir,
Congratulations!
Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by ApostleEbuka(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Good Morning people,

when I was writing the npower test I discovered something in my location. The location on my npower profile is not the location I am now presently. The location that is on my profile is in the rural area whereas I am in the urban area. I believe it was because of this that I was selected because I heard npower saying they gave priority to people in rural areas.

I have two questions to that effect.

1. Physical Verification: I heard there will be physical verification of the place of residence of selected volunteers. I heard they use utility bill like phcn to verify for residence. How am I going to go about it?

2. Older beneficiaries (2016) that faced this issue, what did you do to overcome?
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by npowerng: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2017
ApostleEbuka:
Good Morning people,

when I was writing the npower test I discovered something in my location. The location on my npower profile is not the location I am now presently. The location that is on my profile is in the rural area whereas I am in the urban area. I believe it was because of this that I was selected because I heard npower saying they gave priority to people in rural areas.

I have two questions to that effect.

1. Physical Verification: I heard there will be physical verification of the place of residence of selected volunteers. I heard they use utility bill like phcn to verify for residence. How am I going to go about it?

2. Older beneficiaries (2016) that faced this issue, what did you do to overcome?

You don't need to change anything sir, Use your address and Your normal utility bill.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2017
gwason:
@npower_ng pls n-power team i went to the bank to print my BVN details but found out that the age i used for the N-Power registration is different, pls is it going to affect my pre-screening or payment when eventually the program commence proper need an answer Asap plsssss/
someone shed light on this pls
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by barbstee(m): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2017
npowerng:

No sir,
The physical verification is ongoing, All the successful applicants have been contacted.
Please I went to my LG here in Oyo state and I was told my LG has not been given any slot for the nbuild and just two LG in Ibadan was given one in Ogbomoso and one in Oyo making four LGs in the whole state.
I don't think its proper for a whole Oluyole LG not to have representatives in the programme
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by jman77(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2017
barbstee:

Please I went to my LG here in Oyo state and I was told my LG has not been given any slot for the nbuild and just two LG in Ibadan was given one in Ogbomoso and one in Oyo making four LGs in the whole state.
I don't think its proper for a whole Oluyole LG not to have representatives in the programme
bro! Please what's the name if those LGs in Ibadan?, I'm suspecting some foul play by those interviewers using some means to disenfranchise people.one of the ladies viewed the list on her laps under the table for me not to see the names in the list instead of placing it on the table between us and said my name wasn't there and referred me to another LG.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by crowntoro(f): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
@npowerng kindly assist... I didn't receive any text message or email as regards my status but I checked
on the website and I was told that I am successful. What do I do next? I chose Ibadan as my location and N-Teach is what I chose
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by npowerng: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
crowntoro:
@npowerng kindly assist... I didn't receive any text message or email as regards my status but I checked
on the website and I was told that I am successful. What do I do next? I chose Ibadan as my location and N-Teach is what I chose

Physical verification would commence from on the 4th to 14th of December 2017,
More Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later.

1 Like

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by SuccesYear: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
@npowerng

Hello , I learnt Dec stipend will be paid to '17 beneficiaries after final selection? How true?
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by barbstee(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
jman77:
bro! Please what's the name if those LGs in Ibadan?, I'm suspecting some foul play by those interviewers using some means to disenfranchise people.one of the ladies viewed the list on her laps under the table for me not to see the names in the list instead of placing it on the table between us and said my name wasn't there and referred me to another LG.
I think Ibadan north east/north and Ibadan south east
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by crowntoro(f): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
npowerng:

Physical verification would commence from on the 4th to 14th of December 2017,
More Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later.
Thanks
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
@npowerng i live with my parents in a government quarters and utility bill deductions is done in the pay slip before the take home salary. can i use house allocation letter in place of water bills,nepa bills etc?
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Codims82(m): 1:31am On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:

What is your NPVN profile showing ?
Have been busy lately, my npvn is still active but my account number has been remove. I smell fraud on my account. It simply means somebody somwhere is feeding on my monthly stipends. Enough is enough. Getting to 12months now. Check my account details. Goodness chinyere Abaneke. 08034373639
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by AutosBay(m): 5:50am On Nov 27, 2017
That's your number and that's your status below, I am extremely busy, you know I am also an npower volunteer, I teach, maybe later in the day I will check for others, but you guys can check by yourselves it's very easy just visit check.npvn.ng

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 27, 2017
How To Check Nigeria Immigration Service List of Successful Candidates >> https://schoolnig.com/nigeria-immigration-shortlisted-successful-candidates/
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Haddock(m): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng, pls respond, should one worry about a mistake made while filling the application? I think the lady in question didn't change the default LGA of origin and only noticed it after submission
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by npowerng: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Haddock:
npowerng, pls respond, should one worry about a mistake made while filling the application? I think the lady in question didn't change the default LGA of origin and only noticed it after submission

Yes sir,

Physical verification would commence at her selected state/LGA of residence.

At this point she can not access, or correct/edit any details on her NPVN platform.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Haddock(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
npowerng:

Yes sir,

Physical verification would commence at her selected state/LGA of residence.

At this point she can not access, or correct/edit any details on her NPVN platform.

OK. Thank you
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by tonymek(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
@npower ng
i was preselected and ready for the physical verification on 4th. but want to change a local government of residence , because i just relocated to another local government though the same state. pls how do i go about this?
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by lunacol(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
tonymek:
@npower ng
i was preselected and ready for the physical verification on 4th. but want to change a local government of residence , because i just relocated to another local government though the same state. pls how do i go about this?
Go back to the L.G.A you registered and do your verification there. That's where your name will show.Get the volunteer job first.

1 Like

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by SuccesYear: 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
lunacol:
Go back to the L.G.A you registered and do your verification there. That's where your name will show.Get the volunteer job first.
are we using first leaving sch cert pls cox I didn't ve it
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by prela(f): 12:37am On Nov 29, 2017
Please I still can't access the portal o. No information after clicking on the link to check status. Does that signify a failure
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by prela(f): 12:53am On Nov 29, 2017
http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus

I've clicked and clicked nothing is coming up. The page is blank. what do I do? It's been over 8 days
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by prela(f): 1:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Sorry! No matching record found in the preselection database

Does the above mean I didn't make it?. That's what I found
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by erul: 3:18am On Nov 29, 2017
Somebody said on the other thread that one of the requirement for physical verification is "Residential permit of your Local Government area" my question is can't we use utility bill and National ID in lieu of the former? Please I need your urgent response thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee / West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.