Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Think I Am Under D Influence Of Something! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Under D Influence Of Something! (661 Views)

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / Dis Love Can Kill Ohoo,dat Leads To 6 Feets Under D Ground Ohoooo / Crazy Things You've Ever Done 'under The Influence' Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am Under D Influence Of Something! by safeact(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2010
I am begining to wonder if i am under d influence of something. Why is it that i have not had a rlshp that lastd for at least 3months? At d begining of every rlshp, i will see myself rolling in love but suddenly i will start falling out of love even though d problem will not be d girl's making. What might be d problem? My fear is that this might affect my marriage.
Re: I Think I Am Under D Influence Of Something! by jaybee3(m): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
Nothing whatsoever to do with spells.
You are just not ready and probably still afraid of word commitment
Re: I Think I Am Under D Influence Of Something! by Shola2009(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2010
^^word!!!
Re: I Think I Am Under D Influence Of Something! by MissyB1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2010
You aren't the only person who has commitment issues.
Mine just takes much longer than 3 months before I get bored though.  cheesy

Sorry, I can't help You 'cause I haven't been able to help me [Yet]. grin
Re: I Think I Am Under D Influence Of Something! by safeact(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2010
Na waoh! D last one i just broke up with is still on my neck now begging me to take her back. She is a NLander and i saw one of her posts/threads on our rlshp.
Re: I Think I Am Under D Influence Of Something! by Donvilo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2010
jay bee:

Nothing whatsoever to do with spells.
You are just not ready and probably still afraid of word commitment
Well, @ least, someone else has already got a point for u. wink cool
Re: I Think I Am Under D Influence Of Something! by Pweety4me(f): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2010
Simple A B C:u have not met me yet. . . tongue cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can U Exchange Ur Phone No With Ur Girlfriend/boyfriends Closs Friend? / have you ever cheated your lover. / Should I Divorce Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.