Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,653 members, 7,972,431 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:57 AM

What Nicolas Otamendi Said Regarding Face-off With Kelechi Iheanacho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Nicolas Otamendi Said Regarding Face-off With Kelechi Iheanacho (1040 Views)

Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho / Fans Thrilled As Bbnaija Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho / Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nicolas Otamendi Said Regarding Face-off With Kelechi Iheanacho by mediahubng(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
One of the major highlights in the encounter between Nigeria vs Argentina was the face-off between Manchester City defender, Nicolas Otamendi with his former teammate Kelechi Iheanacho in Russia on Tuesday.

Otamendi shocked the world of football after he reacted was over the top by angrily shoving Iheanacho aside when the Nigerian forward tried to apologise after accidentally elbowing the Argentine in the face at the course of an aerial duel in the early stages of the game. However, his reaction was met with a cool smile by the Nigerian who was shown a yellow card for the foul.

Reacting to the incident, Otamendi told Argentine sports channel; “He (Iheanacho) caught me with his elbow and I didn’t like it, maybe my reaction was>>>>CONTINUE READING HERE >>>http://verge24.com/2017/11/16/nicolas-otamendi-talks-kelechi-iheanacho-face-off/

(1) (Reply)

Guy Goes Unclad For His Pre-wedding Shoot / Dammy Krane In Throwback Pic With Davido & Wizkid / Dammy Krane Signs New Artiste To His Record Label (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.