Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,193 members, 7,947,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nobody Will Take IPOB Youths Serious Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Will Take IPOB Youths Serious Again (568 Views)

Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. / Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Will Take IPOB Youths Serious Again by nairavsdollars(f): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
With all their mouth, Buhari enter their headquarters and came out without a scratch. I thought they said he wont come out alive. Bunch of efulefus

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Will Take IPOB Youths Serious Again by Skyfornia(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Shut up! Who told you the threat was made by Igbos? Federal government and enemies of IPOB been trying so hard to convince the world that IPOB is a terrorist organization but they don't know that Igbos are smarter than them.

For your information, IPOB is a peaceful group that seeks for a peaceful separation from a country which values cattles than her citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Will Take IPOB Youths Serious Again by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
Skyfornia:
Shut up! Who told you the threat was made by Igbos? Federal government and enemies of IPOB been trying so hard to convince the world that IPOB is a terrorist organization but they don't know that Igbos are smarter than them.

For your information, IPOB is a peaceful group that seeks for a peaceful separation from a country which values cattles than her citizens.
not a hater but I have to ask dis simple question do d east government value d life's of dere citizens?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Will Take IPOB Youths Serious Again by MightySparrow: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chest beaters at their best. A people with no clearcut ideology and direction blaming other tribes for their woes.

efulefus
Re: Nobody Will Take IPOB Youths Serious Again by Skyfornia(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Jesse01:
not a hater but I have to ask dis simple question do d east government value d life's of dere citizens?

I assume you mean IGBO politicians? Brother, they are part of the decay in this Buhari country, and that's why IPOB doesn't want to vote or support any of them.
Re: Nobody Will Take IPOB Youths Serious Again by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Samusu:
Before no
I actually like this thread because of your rat story. Nice one
Re: Nobody Will Take IPOB Youths Serious Again by CrtlAltDel: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
MightySparrow:
Chest beaters at their best. A people with no clearcut ideology and direction blaming other tribes for their woes.

Y

efulefus

Igbos have been relegated to the background, ther are no longer relevant in the schemes of things…. POLITICALLY grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6255318_buharichief_jpeg_jpeg2e4205a43f2b68342ebc2e4017a612ae

(1) (Reply)

What God Reveled To Me About Nigerian During 365 Hours Of Praise - Osibanjo / Fayose Slams FG Over Hiring Of Malaysian Economic Experts For N458m, Says; “buha / Do Governor Have Authority Over Kings Like Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.