Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) (39907 Views)

Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) / Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:34am On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
If you think because you have free MB from Mtn and had decided to talk trash with it, please visit websites where you can improve on your grammar, you'd be better with that.
Give us the names of the killers Obiano sent to go kill in Ozubulu or forever shut the hell up.
I hope it is still well with you and your family
just gerrout of here and go and take care of Fulani herdman's trying to turn your village to their newest caliphate
Re: Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos criminals
Igbos occultist
Igbos miscreants
Afonja back stabbers
Aboki blood tasty demons
Re: Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Parcks(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=7Alexander post=62443950]
Do something useful with your life, you can start by enrolling for etiquette classes.

I've never met any person as brazenly unintelligent as you are, yet you go about shouting IPOB miscreants and Buhari like one who is cursed. If I'm to ask you the meaning of the word 'miscreant', you don't know.

I remember those days when firefire and tonyebarcanista were promoting PDP here, if not for anything, you could admire the strength of their arguments. You can't write well, you can't argue, you're bereft of facts. Just useless oneliners.

Keep shouting IPOB and asslicking Buhari, for a meager 40k stipend. I wonder what you see when you look in the mirror.[/quote
SAVAGEEEE!!!!! Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) by sepalapen(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos criminals
Igbos occultist
Igbos miscreants
this your masturbation never do you.
Re: Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) by efighter: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2017
7Alexander:

Do something useful with your life, you can start by enrolling for etiquette classes.

I've never met any person as brazenly unintelligent as you are, yet you go about shouting IPOB miscreants and Buhari like one who is cursed. If I'm to ask you the meaning of the word 'miscreant', you don't know.

I remember those days when firefire and tonyebarcanista were promoting PDP here, if not for anything, you could admire the strength of their arguments. You can't write well, you can't argue, you're bereft of facts. Just useless oneliners.

Keep shouting IPOB and asslicking Buhari, for a meager 40k stipend. I wonder what you see when you look in the mirror.

Is this frustration or depression?

Re: Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) by UDERE93: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2017
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY..WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Re: Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) by ekhai(m): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just one threat of litigation over libel and Bishop's name has been dropped from the Ozubulu Massacre saga.

This is very unfair if Bishop (Aloysius Ikegwuonu) is not amongst those being tried.

Bishop can't be a suspect to this because he was the prime target. If case of betrayal was insinstuted in the court, then he will need to answer to that. But for the killings, he's totally not involved.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) by skolab4(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=plauba post=62444350][/quote]
How can we trust your data now
Re: Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) by annabana234: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2017
Ozubulu Massacre: Gunmen turn Church into slaughterhouse. thankfully,suspects have been arraigned in court.
WATCH VIDEO here:http://ow.ly/KuXa30gDCfp
Re: Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2017
Thank God. They should watch these guys,they are even more dangerous now they are in Nigerian prison.
Re: Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Annydora(f): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2017
biko they are still suspects until the court of law find them guilty....

Have you tried our bulk sms marketing platform?
You get guaranteed delivery, delivery reports or sms refunds
(or your money back) if your messages are not delivered.
www.smsmarketingportal.com
Re: Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Annydora(f): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2017
biko they are not suspects unyil the court finds them guilty...so stop using all manner of words on them.

Have you tried our bulk sms marketing platform?
You get guaranteed delivery, delivery reports or sms refunds
(or your money back) if your messages are not delivered.
www.smsmarketingportal.com
Re: Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Don't get it twisted, the news was that the guys serving jail time in South Africa sent these ones to do the job, IPOB earlier told us that they were sent by the Nigerian government.

So ua telling me u didn't hear that those that did the shooting in the church has been caught in S.A
Re: Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Obere4u: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
More people getting involved.
All from Ozubulu
Obasanjo ( okwulogu ) as I heard is also responsible for the shooting.
The issue might eventually connect every Ozubulu indigen in SA.
Onwa (Tony Unigwe ), Nkwa chukwu kwere Ozubulu (zico ), Igbonefego and others.

I dey one corner sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) / Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.