Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,160 members, 7,887,380 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:55 AM

How Yar’adua’s Spokesman, Adeniyi Was Denied Access Into Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Yar’adua’s Spokesman, Adeniyi Was Denied Access Into Aso Rock (776 Views)

Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau / Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / How Yar’adua Picked Jonathan As Running Mate, By Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yar’adua’s Spokesman, Adeniyi Was Denied Access Into Aso Rock by Ebisco02: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Olusegun Adeniyi, former spokesperson to late President Umaru Yar’Adua, was on Thursday denied access into the Presidential Villa, Abuja for a book launch on President Muhammadu Buhari.

Adeniyi, who claimed to have been invited for the event by Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu explained that he was turned back from the villa for not presenting his invitation card.

In a post via his Twitter handle, the Chairman of ThisDay newspaper editorial board said he misplaced his invitation card.

Adeniyi said though he was recognised at the Villa gate, one of the security men insisted that he be turned back for not presenting his “IV.”

“Garba Shehu invited me for book launch at Villa. Misplaced IV. Got to villa, recognised by security men but one insisted I couldn’t go on. Real Shame. Going back,” he wrote.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/how-yaraduas-spokesman-adeniyi-was.html

Re: How Yar’adua’s Spokesman, Adeniyi Was Denied Access Into Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
There is NO shame about it Oga Adeniyi. The guards were doing their jobs. No IV, no access to the villa.

That's how Nigeria got to this tragic mess, big men like you wanting the rules bent for them on self recognition. Imagine if an accountant/Auditor told Diezani or Dasuki or Babachir NO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yar’adua’s Spokesman, Adeniyi Was Denied Access Into Aso Rock by censeakay(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
this guy have been listening to trap music all this while
Re: How Yar’adua’s Spokesman, Adeniyi Was Denied Access Into Aso Rock by Sirjamo: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
part of the change we are talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Yar’adua’s Spokesman, Adeniyi Was Denied Access Into Aso Rock by quiverfull(m): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
You were expecting favours, and you didn't get them. Next time, don't think too highly of yourself, go with your IV.

2 Likes

Re: How Yar’adua’s Spokesman, Adeniyi Was Denied Access Into Aso Rock by FarahAideed: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
I thought this Segun Adeniyi had sense but it seems he is just a typical " do you know me Nigerian " ...The security officer that chased him back should be commended jare

5 Likes

Re: How Yar’adua’s Spokesman, Adeniyi Was Denied Access Into Aso Rock by rozay12345: 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
There is no shame about it Mr. Segun Adeniyi, you lost your IV, you should have called for another or sit at your home, Nigerians experience this every day of their lives, i do not know why you expected to be treated differently. You think writing a one sided book open doors. Anyway, i would be waiting for your news article on how you will blast the government for turning you back.

3 Likes

Re: How Yar’adua’s Spokesman, Adeniyi Was Denied Access Into Aso Rock by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:15am On Nov 17, 2017
I want to believe Thisday doesn't have standard operating procedure...be the change you want to see.

No IV, go home!

2 Likes

Re: How Yar’adua’s Spokesman, Adeniyi Was Denied Access Into Aso Rock by yarimo(m): 12:17am On Nov 17, 2017
That is very commendable from ASO-ROCK security men , mr ADENIYI if the book launch is important to you as you claim you won't misplaced Your IV.
Re: How Yar’adua’s Spokesman, Adeniyi Was Denied Access Into Aso Rock by Nokio1: 12:41am On Nov 17, 2017
As i dey like dis..if i come your own book lunch den no go bounce me...na wao
Re: How Yar’adua’s Spokesman, Adeniyi Was Denied Access Into Aso Rock by Duru1(m): 12:53am On Nov 17, 2017
Next time, if there shall be one, do not misplace your invitation card. The presentation of invitational object when demanded is a cherished protocol.
Re: How Yar’adua’s Spokesman, Adeniyi Was Denied Access Into Aso Rock by ivandragon: 4:40am On Nov 17, 2017
no card, no entry...
Re: How Yar’adua’s Spokesman, Adeniyi Was Denied Access Into Aso Rock by dokiOloye(m): 4:44am On Nov 17, 2017
FarahAideed:
I thought this Segun Adeniyi had sense but it seems he is just a typical " do you know me Nigerian " ...The security officer that chased him back should be commended jare
The security men should've applied koboko sef grin
Nonsense and ingredients

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Newsbiafra: Respect Your Old Age – BNYL Warns Lai Mohammed Over Comments On IPOB / We Will Force Buhari To Run In 2019 – Orji Kalu / Buhari To Sell Alaoji Power Station In Abia State And Others To Finance Budgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.