Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,926 members, 7,962,958 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Britney's Hair 'on Sale For $1m' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britney's Hair 'on Sale For $1m' (1216 Views)

Jessica Simpson Or Britney Spears? / Chris Brown, Neyo, Ray-jay, Beyonce, Rhianna, Britney, Amerie, Bow Wooooooow / Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britney's Hair 'on Sale For $1m' by mystikal(m): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2007
The US hair salon where pop star Britney Spears shaved her head has apparently set up a website to auction her locks for more than $1m (£512,500).
Spears had the drastic cut at Esther's Hair Studio in California on Friday.

The website, buybritneyshair.com, claims to have been set up by salon owner Esther Tognozzi.

It includes photos of the hair, saying it is "absolutely authentic". Meanwhile, Spears has been spotted in Hollywood sporting a short blonde wig.

Charity pledge

The salon's website offers bidders an "opportunity of a lifetime" and says a portion of the proceeds will be donated to various unnamed charities.

As well as the hair, the winning bidder will also get the hair clippers Spears used, a blue lighter she left at the salon and the can of Red Bull she was drinking at the time.

The site adds that the successful bidder can pick up the hair from Esther's Hair Studio in Tarzana, California.

Salon co-owner JT Tognozzi said: "We still don't know why Britney chose our shop. We'll probably never know."

Re: Britney's Hair 'on Sale For $1m' by Radiant(f): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2007
She cut her hair and she still wears a wig? Peak of madness!
Re: Britney's Hair 'on Sale For $1m' by Free(f): 1:14am On Feb 23, 2007
1million??

who wud waste money like dat
Re: Britney's Hair 'on Sale For $1m' by mystikal(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2007
i think she's completely lost it, She is pitiful!
Re: Britney's Hair 'on Sale For $1m' by Radiant(f): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2007
Heard she's back in Rehab. . grin
Re: Britney's Hair 'on Sale For $1m' by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 24, 2007
Free:

1million??

who would waste money like that

Americans of course!
Re: Britney's Hair 'on Sale For $1m' by naijacutee(f): 2:19am On Feb 24, 2007
**FOR SALE**
Top-Nigerian-Female-Citizen-living-in-UK's hair. Moderately looked after - Permed monthly and oiled every couple of days. Very rich in collagen, vitamins and pounded yam fibre. Hurry and bid now!!! Please note that the hair only comes off once bids reach $10,000. (Very cheap, considering the prices hair goes for nowadays). Why buy Britneys when you can buy mine?

The video of the gorimapa-zation of me will be auctioned too! Bid now to avoid dissappointment!!! Also for sale will be 1. The scissors used. 2. The chewing gum being chewed at the time 3. The rubber band used to hold the hair pre-gorimapa.
Re: Britney's Hair 'on Sale For $1m' by eslynera(f): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2007
why would i buy someone else's hair??
is she that broke?? shocked oh puleeeezzzzzzzzze. (rolls eyes.)
Re: Britney's Hair 'on Sale For $1m' by jaybaby(f): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2007
naijacutee:

The video of the gorimapa-zation of me will be auctioned too! Bid now to avoid dissappointment!!! Also for sale will be 1. The scissors used. 2. The chewing gum being chewed at the time 3. The rubber band used to hold the hair pre-gorimapa.[/color]

LAFFING MY LAPACIOUS ASS OFF cheesy cheesy

---TOPIC I WILL BUY IT HOW MUCH IS IT LAST--I MEAN D LAST PRICE? (HISSED)
Re: Britney's Hair 'on Sale For $1m' by Curlz07(f): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2007
She's has a mental illness 4 real and she left rehab again after spendin a few hrs there. she'g goin crazy and drinkin 2 much

(1) (Reply)

For Goodness Sake Can Anybody Give Me At Least One Reasonable Reason Why There I / 2face Still Searching For His African Queen / New Evidence Against R. Kelly 4 Kid Banging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.